Apply Online for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing 2021 Admission. 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course for Aliah University, West Bengal for female students. Know the complete information about AUAT 2021. Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2021 for B.Sc Nursing Course Admission. Know the eligibility criteria, online application process, question pattern and syllabus of AUAT 2021 for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Admission.
The Online Application Process for 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course at Aliah University is started from 28th July 2021 and continue up to 12th August 2021. Higher Secondary (10+2) passed Female students can apply for B.Sc Nursing Course at Aliah University, Kolkata. The Online Application Form available on the official website of Aliah University aliah.ac.in.
The Admission on 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course will be done by an Entrance Exam – Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2021. HS passed science stream female students can apply for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Course. The last date of the online application is 12th August 2021. The total number of seats is 60 for this Nursing Course.
Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
Here are some important information about B.Sc Nursing course on Aliah University. Follow this information chart to know all the details at a glance.
|University Name||Aliah University|
|Course Name||B.Sc Nursing|
|Course Duration||4 years|
|Eligibility||HS Passed (Science stream) Female students|
|Application Start||28th July 2021|
|Application Close||12th August 2021|
Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021 are listed below. Only the eligible candidates can apply online for AUAT 2021.
- Applicants must have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English of at least qop marks each in HS (10+2) level.
- The candidate must have passed each subject individually in Theory and Practical.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together.
- Only Female Candidates can apply for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Course.
Age Limit as on 1st July 2021
The age limit for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Course is mentioned below.
- Minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Maximum age limit is 27 years.
AUAT 2021 B.Sc Nursing Important Dates
The important dates about the online application, Admit card publish & merit list is mentioned below.
|Online Application Start||28th July 2021|
|Online Application Close||12th August 2021|
|AUAT 2021 Exam date||28th August 2021|
|Merit List Publish||31st August 2021|
Aliah University may changes these dates as per the current situation.
Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
The Online Application for B.Sc Nursing Course at Aliah University is started from 28th July 2021 and continue upto 12th August 2021. Eligible students can apply for Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2021. Step by step online application process is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Aliah University and Click on the AUAT 2021 link.
- Now register yourself on the AUAT 2021 Application Portal by providing some basic details.
- Active your Account with the OTP sent to your registered email. Then sign in to the website.
- Now select the Course (B.Sc Nursing) and continue.
- Fill the complete application form with all academic details, upload photo and signature and save the application form.
- Now pay the application fees Online according to your course.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference and at the time of downloading the AUAT 2021 Admit Card.
The online application fees for Aliah University 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course is Rs. 300. Applicants can pay this fee using Online Method like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking etc.
Pay the online application fees before the due date. Otherwise your application will be cancelled.
AUAT 2021 Exam Pattern for B.Sc Nursing Selection
Admission on B.Sc Nursing Course under Aliah University will be done by Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) 2021. The details of this admission test is mentioned below.
- This is an MCQ based Examination.
- There will total 60 MCQ Questions.
- Exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- Question paper medium will be English.
- Subjects: English & Islamic Studies, Biology, Physics and Chemistry (in the ratio of 2:1:1)
- The question paper will be in two parts – A & B.
- Part A: 10 MCQ (20 Marks)
- Part B: 40 MCQ (80 Marks)
Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Admit Card Download
The Admit card for the AUAT 2021 B.Sc Nursing Course Admission will publish on the 1st week of September 2021. Students can download the admit card from Aliah University website, aliah.ac.in.
The date of exam and other details information will be available on the admit card. Keep this admit card carefully, it will require at the of exam and at the time of Admission on Aliah University.
B.Sc Nursing Admission Merit List 2021
After conducting the AUAT 2021, Aliah University will publish the result/Merti List within few weeks on their official website. Students can check their name on the merit list by login with their email and password.
Download the AUAT 2021 Rank Card for B.Sc Nursing Course and apply for the E-counseling process.
Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Rank Card will contain the Rank of the candidate, as per the Admission Test result. The counselling also be done on the basis of this rank.
B.Sc Nursing Online Counseling
After the admission test result is published, the E-counseling process will start. For online counseling, candidates have to visit the official website of Aliah University, aliah.ac.in and then Registrar herself for B.Sc Nursing counseling.
At the time of online counselling, candidates have to upload the following documents on the website.
- Higher Secondary marksheet
- Admit Card of 10+2th Exam
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate from the school
These are some important documents list, candidates may have to upload more documents. Some documents may be verified at the time of admission on the campus.
Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Fees Structure
B.Sc Nursing is a 4 years residential course. Students have to pay the Course Fee, exam fee, hostel fee etc. Here is a chart of total fees (approx) for B.Sc Nursing Course from Aliah University.
|Caution deposit (one time, refundable)||Rs. 1000|
|Students’ Activities and other fees (Annual)||Rs. 300|
|Tuition/Course Fee (per semester), UG||Rs. 6000|
|Examination Fee (per semester)||Rs. 500|
|Hostel Caution deposit (one time at admission; refundable)||Rs. 1500|
|Hostel maintenance charge||Rs. 500|
|Hostel seat rent (Payable every month by the 5th day of the month)||Rs. 300|
|Hostel charge (Payable every month by the 5th day of the month)||Rs. 1200|
Apply Online for Aliah University B.Sc Nursing Course – AUAT 2021
Download AUAT 2021 Information Brochure for more details – Click Here
Students can contact at these phone numbers 9674107555, 6292218757 (10 am to 6 pm) or send an email at email@example.com for any query related to Aliah University Admission Test 2021.
Feel free to post your queries in below comment box. WebExam Team will definitely try to help you.