IBPS recruit Officers and Multipurpose assistant for Regional Rural Banks. Know all the details information about CRP RRBs VI 2017 recruitment. Online RRB application process, question paper pattern and other details info.
IBPS will recruit Officer and Multipurpose Assistant on 57 Regional Rural Bank in India. Candidates will be selected by Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VI) in September and November 2017. Any eligible candidate can apply for both Officer and Assistant posts.
Candidates must have to know the Regional language, for which state he/she apply. Six months language courses are also accepted. If you know Hindi language, then you can apply for 22 states.
Age Limit to Apply
To apply for CRP RRBs VP for Regional Rural Bank Candidates must have to follow the age limit. All the age limit are respect to 1st July 2017.
• The age limit for the post Officer Scale-I (Senior Manager), more than 21 years and less than 40 years.
• The age limit for the post Officer Scale-II (Manager), more than 21 years and less than 32 years.
• The age limit for the post of Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), more than 18 years and less than 30 years.
• The age limit for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), more than 18 years and less than 28 years.
** Age relaxation for every reserved category candidates, as per government rule.
Education Qualification Required
Candidates must have to fulfill the required education qualifications before apply for this banking job.
■ Group – An Officer (Scale 1, 2, 3) : To apply for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Manager, Specialist Officer, candidates must have to passed Graduation degree from any recognized University. The minimum percentage required 50% to apply. Candidate will get priority if he/she has a degree in the following fields – Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Vrtanary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketing & Co-operation, IT, Management, Law, Economics & Accountancy.
■ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : To apply for Multipurpose Assistant Officer post, candidates have to passed Graduation degree from any recognized University or equivalent. Knowing the regional language is mandatory for each post. Computer knowledge also mandatory for each banking post.
Online Application Process
Application for the exam of CRP RRBs will be done Online. One eligible candidate can apply for both Group-A post as well as Multipurpose Assistant post. Extra application fees will require for each application.
1. To apply Online for these banking post visit the website, http://www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-vi/. The last date to apply online is 14th August 2017.
2. Now select the post for which you want to apply, Scale I, Scale II & III or for the post Multipurpose. After visiting that page click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and fill the basic details. After submitting the basic details, a Registration Number & Password will be generated note it down.
3. Now upload scanned photograph and signature to the portal.
4. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 for General and OBC category students and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PwD students.
5. Click on the FINAL SUBMIT. The application will be successfully submitted.
Candidates will select for the post Officer (Scale I, II & III) will be selected by Online Test and Interview. Candidates for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be selected by Online Test only. For Officer (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the Online exam has two steps – Preliminary and Main. For Officer (Scale-I and II) Online exam will Slagle stage exam.
Important Dates for CRP RRBs VI
■ Online Application started from 24th July 2017 and last date to apply, 14th August 2017.
■ Call letter will be available for Officer (Scale-I) from August 2017. Call letter will be available for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
post from September 2017.
■ Preliminary Exam for Officer (Scale-I) post will be held on 9th, 10th and 16th September 2017.
■ Preliminary Exam for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post will be held on 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017.
■ The result of Preliminary exam for Officer (Scale-I) and Office Assistant post will be published in October 2017.
■ Call letter of Main/Single Exam for the post Officer (Scale I, II and I) will be available from October 2017. Exam date 5th November 2017.
■ Call letter for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be available from November 2017. Exam date 12th November 2017.
■ Interview with the post Officer (Scale-I, II & III) will be held in December 2017. Recruitment will be done in January 2018.
If you have any query, post it in the below comment section. You may download the Official Advertisement for this recruitment. Like our WebExam Facebook Page to receive all job-related updates instantly. If you like this post, share it with your friends.