Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 admission online Application started. Indian Army published the notification for 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Only Female candidates can apply only for Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2019 admission. Military Nursing 2019 Admission Exam.
The Online Application for 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course at Indian Army / Military Nursing will start from December 2018. Candidates will be selected through written test and medical tests. The complete eligibility criteria, Online Application Process, Available seats and Important dates for Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2019 is given below.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Information
|Course Name||B.Sc Nursing|
|Organising Authority||Indian Army|
|Eligibility||Female Candidates passed 12th Class Exam with 50% marks.|
|Duration of Course||4 Years|
|Application Start||First week of December 2018|
|Application End||Last week of December 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, Medical Test|
After completing the 4 years BSc Nursing training course, candidates have to join Military Nursing Service as a Staff Nurse. At the time of admission, candidates will execute an agreement / Bond service in Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years after completing their course.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army Medical Services published an Information Brochure about this B.Sc Nursing Online Application and Examination process. According to that Information Brochure, candidates must have to fulfill these Eligibility Conditions for B.Sc Nursing Course Admission 2019 at Indian Army. The conditions listed below.
1. Only Female Candidates can apply for this Admission Entrance Exam.
2. The Nationality of the Candidates must be Indian for B.Sc Nursing Admission at Indian Army.
3. Female Candidates who are unmarried / divorcee / legally separated or widow without encumbrances can apply for this Entrance Test.
4. The date of birth of the applicant must be in between 1st October 1994 to 30th September 2002.
5. Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (12th Class Board Exam) in First attempt with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English Subjects from any recognized Board or Council. Candidates must have passed their 12th Class Board Exam with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student.
The students, who will appear their 12th Class Board Exam with the mentioned subjects, can also apply for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admission Test.
6. Physical Standards: Minimum height of the applicant should be not less than 148 CM (5 cm relaxation for North East Candidates). The minimum weight of the candidate must be 39 kg. The vision of better eye must be 6/6 and worse eye should be 6/18. Myopia and Hypermetropia should also be within the prescribed limit.
List of Colleges and Available Seats
The candidates for Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2019 will be admitted to these 6 Hospitals College of Nursing (CON). The number of available seats on each CON, given below.
|Name of the Institution||No of Seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||30|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||20|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|CON, CH (CC) Lucknow||30|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20|
Candidates Selection Process
Candidates for Indian B.Sc Nursing Course 2019 Admission will be selected through three steps – Written Test, Interview and Medical Examination. Each step describes below.
Eligible Candidates, who applied Online for B.Sc Nursing Course 2019, will be called for an Objective Type Written Test. The duration of that test will be 90 minutes. The question of this Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course admission written test will come from these following topics – General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. The Written Exam will be held on February 2019 in various cities in India.
Candidates will call for Interview as per Merit on the basis of Written Test. The interview round will be held in May 2019. The documents verification also held on this step. The final Merit List for Admission will be prepared on the basis of Written Exam and Interview Performance. Candidates can choose their College of Nursing (CON) as per their rank. The admission will be confirmed after Medical Examination only.
After the interview and College Selection, the candidates will have to appear for Medical Examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB). The president of the Board will declare FIT/UNFIT to the candidates. After successful Medical Examination, students can take admission to the B.Sc Nursing Course under Indian Army Nursing College.
During the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing / Military Nursing Traning Course they will provide free Ration, Accommodation, Uniform Allowances and Monthly Stipend to the students.
Online Application Process
The Application Process for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 is Online. Candidates have to apply Online and also pay the Application fees Online.
1. The admission on B.Sc Nursing Course 2019 in Indian Army will be done Online from this website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and candidates have to pay the application fees through this website only.
2. The Online Application will start from the First week of December 2018 and continue up to the last week of December 2018.
3. Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Phone Number for Online Application. The email will be used as User ID and candidates have to create their own password for login.
4. After successfully filled the Application Form, candidates have to pay the Application Fees of Rs. 150/- though Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
5. On successful completion of Online Payment, a Bank Reference Number (DU Number) will be generated for the further correspondence of the candidates.
6. No need to send any hard copies of Application Form or documents through speed post.
Admit Card for Written Exam
The Admit Card for the Indian Army Nursing Course 2019 Admission Written Exam will be available online from the Second week of January 2019. Candidates can download their Admit Card from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Written Test Admit Card will contain, candidate’s Details, Exam Centre and Exam Date & Time. Candidates must have to carry this Admit Card at the time of Examination. A separate Admit Card will be issued for Interview if you qualify the Entrance Examination.
List of Exam Centres
Indian Army Written Exam Centres for BSc Nursing Course Admission 2019 will be arranged on these following cities — Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune and Wellington.
The important dates for B.Sc Nursing Course Admission 2019 in Indian Army given below.
|Online Application Start||First week of December 2018|
|Online Application Close||Last week of December 2018|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||Second week of January 2019|
|Written Exam||February 2019|
|Result Declaration||Second Week of April 2019|
Candidates can contact the Army Headquarters for any help regarding the B.Sc Nursing Course 2019 admission process.
The complete address is, ‘Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), AG’s Branch, Dte General of Medical Service (Army)-4B, Room No 34, L-Block, New Delhi – 01‘. The telephone number is (011)23092294. Candidates can also send an email at, email@example.com for any assistance.
You can also submit your question in the below comment box. We will definitely try to help you at our best. Share this article on your social media to help others.