Learn how to get a job in Indian Postal Department. Online Application started for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Know all the details information, online application procedure and eligibility criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak post. Get a Central Government job on India Post as a Gramin Dak Sevak.
India Post published an advertisement for the recruit in Gramin Dak Sevak post all over India. The total number of vacancies for this GDS post is 19,776. Application for the GDS post will be done Online. The online application already started already in 16 States of India. Recruitment for GDS will be done on this following posts – Mail Deliverer, Stamp Vendor, Mail Carrier, Packer, Mailman and Branch Post Master (BPM).
West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2017 Cancelled, for more details info, Click Here.
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevak Post
For apply Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post online the minimum eligibility criteria for the candidates is Madhyamik/Equivalent passed from any recognized Board or Council. Candidates must have an at least 60 days Computer Course Certificate for applying. If Computer was a subject on Madhyamik or 10+2, then the computer certificate is not mandatory.
Any priority doesn’t give for Higher Education qualifications to the candidates. Knowing the regional language is one of the most important criteria. The age limit for apply online is 18 years to 40 years with respect to 19th May 2017. Age relaxation available for SC, ST, OBC & PH candidates.
Online Application Process for Gramin Dak Sevak post
The application process for Gramin Dak Sevak post can be done only through Online. There is no any other option available to apply.
1. At first visit the official website of India Post, www.indiapost.gov.in and then click on the, Apply Online for GDS posts.
2. After visiting that page, fill the online application form correctly with your details information.
3. After successfully registered candidates will get a unique Registration Number and Password.
4. Now download the fees payment challan from the website and pay Rs. 100 as the examination fees at any Head Post Office within 3 days of registration.
5. After paying the examination fees and visit the GDS Online Application portal and log in with your Registration Number and Password. Now select State for which you want to apply and enter the Payment Number (mentioned on the fees receipt).
6. After that candidate has to upload the scanned copy of the following documents, Madhyamik Passed Marksheet, Computer Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Passport size colour photograph and Signature. The choice of the five posts must be entered gradually as the candidate wants. Candidates must have a valid email address before applying.
7. After submitting all the documents a Confirmation Page will be generated, take print it out for future use.
Candidates Selection Procedure for GDS Post
Candidates have selected automatically on the basis of the data, submitted at the time of Online Application. Only Madhyamik (10th) number will consider at the time of selection. If there is any tie between two candidates then Senior Candidate (according to DOB) will get priority. Merit List will be published on the official website of India Post (www.indiapost.gov.in) and Provisional Merit list also send to the candidates by SMS.
Multiple Registration Numbers of a single candidate, can canceled his/her candidature. The number of vacancies under each post office can be known from that post office. If you have any problem, contact to the authority at email@example.com or post a comment on this article. Like us on Facebook for getting for the latest information about Government Jobs.