WBJEEB JENPAS-UG Examination Model Question Paper Download. WBJEE JENPAS-UG question paper download. Best Reference books for the JENPAS-UG entrance exam. B.Sc Nursing admission test JENPAS-UG suggestions. Paramedical admission test JENPAS-UG Suggestion download. Get the syllabus for the JENPAS-UG examination. Know the question pattern & syllabus for WBJEEB JENPAS-UG Examination 2021.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will organize the JENPAS-UG entrance exam for admission to B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.A.S.L.P etc Paramedical courses in West Bengal.
JENPAS-UG is an offline pen paper-based examination with MCQ questions. Read this article to get the Model Question Paper for the JENPAS-UG exam, download the complete syllabus of the WBJEEB JENPAS-UG exam and get WBJEE JENPAS-UG Suggestion. Know the best books for the JENPAS-UG exam.
WBJEEB JENPAS-UG Exam Question Pattern
- West Bengal JENPAS-UG exams are pen-paper based examination on the OMR sheet.
- The question paper will contain two papers, Part – 1 (Biological Sciences) and Part-2 (Physics and Chemistry).
- Questions of these exams are not too much tough like WBJEE Engineering entrance.
- Part-1 will contain 50 MCQ questions from the Biology subject.
- Part-2 will contain 50 questions (25 from Physics & 25 from Chemistry).
- The total number of questions is 100 and each question carries 2 marks.
- There will be a Negative Marking of -0.5 for every wrong attempt.
- The questions of JENPAS-UG Exam will be set from the West Bengal Higher Secondary (11th & 12th) standard Board’s syllabus.
JENPAS-UG Exam Syllabus Download
The syllabus of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAS-UG is the complete Biological Sciences, Physics and Chemistry syllabus of 12th standard WBCHSE Council’s syllabus. Subject wise the syllabus given below.
Diversity of Living Organisms, Structural Organization of Plants, CELL: Structure & Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction in Organisms, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and Environment.
Dynamics of rotational motion, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gasses, Waves, Optics, Electrostatic field and Electric potential, Capacitance and capacitors, Heating effect of current, Electromagnetism, Alternating current, Electromagnetic waves, Semiconductors and Electronics, Quantum theory.
Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic, Atomic Structure, Colloidal Solutions; Electrolyte solutions & Chemical Equilibrium, Gas Laws, The Periodic Table & The Chemical Families, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Non-metallic Elements & Their compounds, Chemistry of Organic Compounds, Chemistry in Industry, Environmental Chemistry, Radioactivity, Chemical Dynamics, Solutions, Acid-Base & Redox, Halogens, Metals, Organic Compounds, Biomolecules.
Best Books for WBJEE JENPAS-UG
If you want to crack the WBJEE JENPAS-UG examination and get a good rank then at first, read syllabus wise textbooks and after that practice MCQ questions. Here we listed some books, which may help you to crack the West Bengal WBJEE JENPAS-UG Exam.
1. Biology Text Book by Dutta, Rath and Ganguly.
2. Biology Reference Books by Chhaya Prakashani.
3. Physics Reference Book by Prabir Sankar Sengupta, Shiekh Ashfaque Ali.
4. Chemistry Reference Book by Md. Salim, Rabindranath Patra, Goutam Kumar Mukherjee.
WBJEE JENPAS-UG Question Paper Download
The more you practice more you learn. To help students we published a Model question paper for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam JENPAS-UG. Students can practice JENPAS-UG questions free of cost. Start the test by selecting the subject.
If you want to get a good rank on the JENPAS-UG exam, at first try to read carefully the chapters according to the HS Syllabus syllabus. After that practice various question papers and practice books.
If you have any query, post it in the below comment box. We will definitely try to resolve it. If you like this post share it on your social media to help others.