Online Application for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination. For admission to B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses like B.P.T, B.M.L.T and B.A.S.L.P. the West Bengal JENPAS-UG 2023 examination will be held on 11th June 2023. Entrance Test for admission on B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical courses in West Bengal. Get detailed information about WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Exam, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Process. Download WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Admit Card, Rank Card and Previous Year Question Paper.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) announced the official notification for JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination for admission on the following courses in –B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) and B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) and a few others.
Admission for these courses will be done all over West Bengal among all Government and Private Medical Colleges / Institutions. Get the complete guidelines about, How to apply online for JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination, what is the question Pattern. WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination will be held on 11th June 2023. Apply for this JENPAS-UG 2023 exam for admission in B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical courses.
Read More, Download WBJEE JENPAS-UG Exam Model Question Paper & Best Reference Books.
WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Information Chart
|Exam Name||JENPAS UG 2023|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-paper) on OMR Sheet|
|JENPAS Exam Date||11th June 2023|
|Online Application Start||14thJanuary 2023|
|Last date of Application||February 2023|
List of courses admission through JENPAS-UG 2023
Here is the following Under Graduate courses, admission to these courses will be done through JENPAS-UG 2023 rank. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will control the complete process of the Entrance exam and admission process.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T. (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.H.A (Bachelor in Hospital Administration)
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Exam
Students must have to fulfil the following eligibility requirements to apply for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination and admission to any course.
1. Age Limit: The candidate must be a domicile of West Bengal and the age not less than 17 years and not more than 25 (for BASLP), not more than 40 (for BMLT, OTT, CCT, PA, PT, BHA courses) years as of 31st December 2023. No maximum age limit for B.Sc Nursing and BPT courses.
2. Education Qualification: Student must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Science Stream, from WBCHSE Council or any other equivalent course from any recognized Board/Council. This year HS appeared students also apply for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination.
3. Subjects Combination Required: Candidates must have to follow the subjects combinations to apply for the JENPAS-UG examination.
|Courses||Required Subjects in HS|
|B.Sc Nursing||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English|
|B.A.S.L.P||Physics, Chemistry, Bio / Math / Comp Sc / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology|
|BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, BHA||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English|
3. Percentage: The minimum 45% marks required in HS Exam (40% for SC, ST & OBC candidates) in total with these subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
From this year Male candidates also apply for the B.Sc Nursing Course along with female candidates.
JENPAS-UG 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||2nd week ofJanuary 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||Last week of January 2023|
|Correction Window Open||19th to 21stJanuary 2023|
|Admit Card will be available from||Last week of May 2023|
|Date of WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Exam||11thJune 2023|
|WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Result Publish||July 2023|
Read More, Online Application Process for JEXPO & VOCLET 2023 Examination & Suggestion.
WBJEEB JENPAS-UG 2022 Online Application
The Application for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination will be available from 2nd week ofJanuary 2023 and it will be done only Online from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website. Follow the steps to apply online for JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination.
1. At first visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, wbjeeb.nic.in and then click on the JENPAS-UG 2023 Online Application link to start the Application.
2. Registration: Register yourself on the Application Portal, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, email, mobile number and DOB and then click on the Submit button. You will receive a Registration Number and Password on your phone and email also.
3. Fill the Application Form: Now login to the website with the help of the Registration Number, DOB and Password. Then fill the Application Form with your details information.
4. Upload Photographs & Documents: Now candidates have to upload his/her scanned colour photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
5. Payment of Examination Fee: After uploading the scanned images, candidates have to pay the Examination fee. The fee for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Exam is Rs. 500/-. Candidates can pay this exam fee through Internet Banking, Credit Card or through Debit Card. This exam fee is totally non-refundable.
6. Confirmation Page Download: After Successfully completing all the above steps, candidates can download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Application. This Confirmation page will contain all the details and information of the Online Application and this page also requires at the time of Admission.
7. If you want to make any corrections to your Application after the final submits, then you can visit West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata with your documents before the last date. They will make the correction in your favour.
Mock Test, Click Here for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Online Mock Test
WBJEE JENPAS-UG Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- JENPAS-UG 2023 Exam is an offline pen-paper based Exam. The question paper of the WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination will contain total of 100 questions.
- 20 questions from Physics, 20 Chemistry, 20 questions from Biology, 20 Questions from English and 20 qestions from Logical Reasong.
- There will negative marking for wrong answers. For every correct answer, you will get 2 marks and for every wrong answer, you will get -0.5 marks.
- Question on WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination will come from West Bengal HS (10+2) syllabus.
Know the exam schedule for JENPAS-UG 2023 examination.
|JENPAS-UG 2023||Exam Time|
|11th June 2023||11 a.m to 12:30 p.m|
Question Paper, Download JENPAS-UG Previous Year Question Papers
JENPAS-UG 2023 Exam Admit Card
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination will be held on 11th June 2023. The admit card will be available from last week of May 2023. Students can download their JENPAS-UG Admit Card by login into wbjeeb.in website with their Registration Number & Password. WBJEEB JENPAS-UG Admit Card will contain examiner’s details information and exam centre.
Read More about, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2023 Online Application and Details Info.
Number of Seats for JENPAS-UG Exam
Know the Institute wise of seats for B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences – Undergraduate Courses. List of B.Sc Nursing Colleges and their seats for admission through the JENPAS-UG 2023 exam. Private and Government Institutions for admission.
Click Here to know the list of Government and Private B.Sc Nursing Colleges and their seat capacity.
Result and Rank Card JENPAS-UG 2023
The result of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination will be published on the last week of June 2023. Candidates can download their Rank Card after the publication of the result.
West Bengal BSc Nursing and Paramedical JENPAS-UG 2023 Result will publish on the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.nic.in and also download Rank Card by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth on the website. JENPAS-UG 2023 Rank Card will require at the time of Counselling.
Download WBJEEB JENPAS-UG 2023 Rank Card – Click Here
JENPAS-UG 2023 Counselling
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the online counselling process for B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical courses. Eligible students can apply for JENPAS-UG 2023 Counselling after getting their rank card. Detailed information about JENPAS-UG 2023 counselling process will publish on the Board’s website after publishing the result of the JENPAS (UG) Result.
Read More, WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 Online Counselling for B.Sc Nursing Course
Contact Details to WBJEEB
If you faced any problems at the time of Online Application or anything else you can contact at WBJEE Board at this address, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091. You can also call on these numbers – 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050.
This is the complete guideline for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAS-UG 2023 Examination. If you have any query please post in the below comment box.
22 thoughts on “WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2023 (B.Sc Nursing Paramedical Admission) Online Application, Syllabus & Question Pattern”
How many marks required to get lab technician in jenpauh exam(out of 200) ,in a government college???
Hlw sir ami ashik sir bolchi j jenpauh er govt collage koita a6e r name ki ki collage gular please ektu janan doi a kore janaben sir…
Hello Ashik, you can get the list of B.Sc Nursing Institution list, where admission will be done through JENPAS-UG Counselling.
Sir gnm krna chahti hu government collge se kaise admission krou
Hello Rubi, to take admission into the WB Govt. B.Sc Nursing course you have to apply for WBJEE JENPAS Exam. The online application already closed for this year. You have to wait for next year.
Sir Jenpas exam ki hs er number er upor depend kore hobe ?? Koto parentage lagbe HS a ?
Till now, there is no update / official notification available regarding this issue.
Jenpas Ug 2020 exam ki hobe??please reply me.
JENPUS UG/PG (BSC NURSING) তে কি Male candidate select করা হয়???
No, only female candidates are eligible for JENPAUH B.Sc Nursing Course.
Sir,Jenpas ug 2020 exam hobe to na marit basis e select hobe. Please reply me.
Hello ARPITA, till now, there is no any official updates about JENPAS-UG 2020 Examination.
Sir,, jenpuah2020 entrance exam hobe to ,, na hs marksheet ar upor merit bar korben pls sir bolben..
No updates about WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2020 Exam currently available. Wait few more weeks to get latest updates.
Kobe exam hobe??please sir bolben aktu
Hello Raju, currently there is no information about the WBJEE JENPAS 2020 Exam date. But you can expect the exam will be held on July or August.
Sir jenpauh r govt.seat koto general er jonno
General der jnno jenpauh xm a koto rank krle government clg a admission hbe…. Pls blun?
Sir Ami jen
Sir,Ami Ai year a JENPAUH Entrance debo.Ami pathology nia Porte chai.tar jonno general category te kota seat ache plzz bolun..
Sir, my Nursing OBC A rank is 1345. Do I have any chance any of nursing college ??
Where should i contact to know about jenpauh counseling process? ? ? Do you kno? the contact number? ? ?
Hello Ipsita, B.Sc Nursing 2018 Online Counseling will be started from the first week of August. The counselling process will be done by Central Selection Committee (Nursing). The Online Counseling website is, http://www.wbmcc.nic.in