Online Application for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination. For admission to B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses like B.P.T, B.M.L.T and B.A.S.L.P. the West Bengal JENPAS-UG 2022 examination will be held on 15th May 2022. Entrance Test for admission on B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical courses in West Bengal. Get detailed information about WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Exam, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Process. Download WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Admit Card, Rank Card and Previous Year Question Paper.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) announced the official notification for JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination for admission on the following courses in –B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) and B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) and a few others.
The admission for these courses will be done all over West Bengal among all Government and Private Medical Colleges / Institutions. Get the complete guidelines about, How to apply online for JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination, what is the question Pattern. WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination will be held on 15th May 2022. Apply for this JENPAS-UG 2022 exam for admission in B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical courses.
WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Information Chart
|Exam Name||JENPAS-UG 2021|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-paper) on OMR Sheet|
|JENPAS Exam Date||15th May 2022|
|Online Application Start||4th January 2022|
|Last date of Application||18th January 2022|
List of courses admission through JENPAS-UG 2022
Here is the following Under Graduate courses, admission to these courses will be done through JENPAS-UG 2022 rank. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will control the complete process of the Entrance exam and admission process.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T. (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.H.A (Bachelor in Hospital Administration)
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Exam
Students must have to fulfil the following eligibility requirements to apply for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination and admission to any course.
1. Age Limit: Candidate must be a domicile of West Bengal and the age not less than 17 years and not more than 25 (for BASLP), not more than 40 (for BMLT, OTT, CCT, PA, PT, BHA courses) years as of 31st December 2022. No maximum age limit for B.Sc Nursing and BPT courses.
2. Education Qualification: Student must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Science Stream, from WBCHSE Council or any other equivalent course from any recognized Board/Council. This year HS appeared students also apply for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination.
3. Subjects Combination Required: Candidates must have to follow the subjects combinations to apply for the JENPAS-UG examination.
|Courses||Required Subjects in HS|
|B.Sc Nursing||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English|
|B.A.S.L.P||Physics, Chemistry, Bio / Math / Comp Sc / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology|
|BPT, BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, BHA||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English|
3. Percentage: The minimum 45% marks required in HS Exam (40% for SC, ST & OBC candidates) in total with these subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
From this year Male candidates also apply for the B.Sc Nursing Course along with female candidates.
JENPAS-UG 2022 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||4th January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||18th January 2021|
|Correction Window Open||19th to 21st January 2022|
|Admit Card will be available from||6th May 2022|
|Date of WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2021 Exam||15th May 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2021 Result Publish||June 2022|
WBJEEB JENPAS-UG 2022 Online Application
The Application for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination will be available from 4th January 2022 to 18th January 2022 and it will be done only Online from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website. Follow the steps to apply online for JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination.
1. At first visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, wbjeeb.nic.in and then click on the JENPAS-UG 2022 Online Application link to start the Application.
2. Registration: Register yourself on the Application Portal, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, email, mobile number and DOB and then click on the Submit button. You will receive a Registration Number and Password on your phone and email also.
3. Fill the Application Form: Now login to the website with the help of the Registration Number, DOB and Password. Then fill the Application Form with your details information.
4. Upload Photographs & Documents: Now candidates have to upload his/her scanned colour photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
5. Payment of Examination Fee: After uploading the scanned images, candidates have to pay the Examination fee. The fee for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Exam is Rs. 500/-. Candidates can pay this exam fee through Internet Banking, Credit Card or through Debit Card. This exam fee is totally non-refundable.
6. Confirmation Page Download: After Successfully completing all the above steps, candidates can download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Application. This Confirmation page will contain all the details information of the Online Application and this page also requires at the time of Admission.
7. If you want to make any corrections to your Application after the final submits, then you can visit West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata with your documents before the last date. They will make the correction in your favour.
WBJEE JENPAS-UG Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- JENPAS-UG 2022 Exam is an offline pen-paper based Exam. The question paper of the WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination will contain total of 100 questions.
- 20 questions from Physics, 20 Chemistry, 20 questions from Biology, 20 Questions from English and 20 qestions from Logical Reasong.
- There will negative marking for wrong answers. For every correct answer, you will get 2 marks and for every wrong answer, you will get -0.5 marks.
- Question on WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination will come from West Bengal HS (10+2) syllabus.
Know the exam schedule for JENPAS-UG 2022 examination.
|JENPAS-UG 2021||Exam Time|
|15th May 2022||11 a.m to 12:30 p.m|
Question Paper, Download JENPAS-UG Previous Year Question Papers
JENPAS-UG 2022 Exam Admit Card
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination will be held on 4th July 2022. The admit card will be available from 6th May 2022. Students can download their JENPAS-UG Admit Card by login into wbjeeb.in website with their Registration Number & Password. WBJEEB JENPAS-UG Admit Card will contain examiner’s details information and exam centre.
Number of Seats for JENPAS-UG Exam
Know the Institute wise of seats for B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences – Undergraduate Courses. List of B.Sc Nursing Colleges and their seats for admission through the JENPAS-UG 2022 exam. Private and Government Institutions for admission.
Result and Rank Card JENPAS-UG 2022
The result of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination will be published on the 1st week of June 2022. Candidates can download their Rank Card after the publication of the result.
West Bengal BSc Nursing and Paramedical JENPAS-UG 2022 Result will publish on the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.in and also download Rank Card by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth on the website. JENPAS-UG 2022 Rank Card will require at the time of Counselling.
Download WBJEEB JENPAS-UG 2022 Rank Card – Click Here
JENPAS-UG 2022 Counselling
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the online counselling process for B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical courses. Eligible students can apply for JENPAS-UG 2022 Counselling after getting their rank card. The detailed information about JENPAS-UG 2022 counselling process will publish on the Board’s website after publishing the result of the JENPAS (UG) Result.
Contact Details to WBJEEB
If you faced any problems at the time of Online Application or anything else you can contact at WBJEE Board at this address, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091. You can also call on these numbers – 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050.
This is the complete guideline for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAS-UG 2022 Examination. If you have any query please post in the below comment box.