Online Admission process on Netaji Subhas Open University Admission (NSOU). West Bengal NSOU BDP Admission 2018 Online Application. Took admission on Bachelor’s Degree programmes in many affiliated colleges under Netaji Subhas Open United. Get the list of Honours course and it’s duration, fees structure of NSOU. List of affiliated colleges under Netaji Subhas Open University. BPD Admission for session July 2018 starts from 25th August. Under Graduate Course Admission on NSOU.
Netaji Subhas Open University is one of the best State Open University in India. It is also known as NSOU. Netaji Subhas Open University provides 14 effective subjects at Honours level from three different streams of Arts, Science and Commerce. The online admission process starts on 17th June. Took admission on various Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (BDP) course on colleges under Netaji Subhas Open University.
Important Dates for BDP Admission at NSOU
|Online Application for BDP Course Admission||25.08.2018||08.09.2018|
|Documents Verification at Study Centres||25.08.2018||08.09.2018|
|Online Application Fees Payment||25.08.2018||10.09.2018|
|Offline Payment through Bank Challan||27.08.2018||10.09.2018|
|Application Form Final Submission from Study Centres||25.08.2018||15.09.2018|
List of Honours Courses offered by NSOU
Total 14 Honours Bachelor Degree courses are offered by Netaji Subhas Open University through a combination of choice of Subsidiary papers. The duration of each course 3 Years and the maximum time allowed 6 years. The list of Bachelor’s Degree Programmes courses is given below.
1. B.A. in Bengali
2. B.A. in English
3. B.A. in History
4. B.Sc in Mathematics
5. B.Sc in Geography
6. B.Sc in Zoology
7. B.Sc in Botany
8. Bachelor of Commerce
Online Application Process for Netaji Subhas Open University Admission
Online Application starts from 25th August 2018. To take admission in Netaji Subhas Open University Bachelor’s Honours course follow the steps.
1. At first visit the official website of Netaji Subhas Open University admission portal, http://bdp.wbnsouadmission.com and complete the Online Application process by entering all your personal and educational information. Take print out the system generated online Application Form and Fee Payment Receipt.
2. Pay the application fee offline by Allahabad Bank Challan. You can pay it through Online by Credit/Debit Card or through Net Banking.
3. Now visit the study center, which you have selected at the time of Online Application with all the original documents along with xerox copies and the Online Application Form and Fee Payment Receipt. Documents verification will be done there.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Honours Course NSOU
Students who passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent are eligible to take admission in Bachelor Degree course on NSOU. Those who passed BPP courses from Netaji Subhas Open University are also eligible. 10+2 passed Vocational candidates can apply for BDP admission.
Admission & Application Fees for each Course
• B.A. and B.Com. Courses : Rs. 3,000/-
• B.Sc. with Non-lab based subsidiary papers : Rs. 4,000/-
• B.Sc. with Lab based subsidiary paper : Rs. 5,166/-
One-time Application fees of Rs. 900/- will be with the course fees. If any candidate pays the fee through Allahabad Bank Challan then Rs. 75/- will be required as bank charge and if anyone pay the fees through Online Payment Gateway then the charge will add theirs.
So, the total amount payable at the time of Online Application = (Course Fee + Rs. 900 + Bank Charges/Payment Gateway Charges).
Netaji Subhas Open University Contact Details
Netaji Subhas Open University
DD-26, Sector – I, Salt Lake City
Kolkata – 700064
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number :(033) 4066-3220, Website : www.wbnsou.ac.in
This is the complete information about admission to Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at Netaji Subhas Open University for Session 2017. If you have any questions post it in the comment section or contact us through WebExam Facebook Page for instant help.