Indian Railway RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification Download. RRB RPF 2018 Online Application, Eligibility and Selection process. Indian Railway Protection Force recruitment. Download Railway RPF Recruitment Question Papers and Suggestion. RPF Recruitment 2018 Admit card download and Exam date.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recently published the notification of Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2018. Indian Railway will recruit 9739 RPF on Constable and SI posts. Online Application for Railway RPF Recruitment 2018 will available from 1st June.
Candidates, who passed their 10th Class / Matriculation exam, can apply for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018 Examination. Railway Protection Force (RPF) recruitment exam will be held for the recruitment of Constable and SI posts on various units on Indian Railways.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to apply for the India Railway Protection Force (RPF) Constable or SI posts, must have to fulfill the following eligibility guidelines.
- For the posts of Railway RPF Constable, candidates must have to pass 10th Class/Matriculation Board Exam from a recognized Board.
- For the posts of Railway RPF SI, candidates have to passed Graduation from a recognized University.
- For the post of RPF Constable, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1st July 2018.
- For the posts of RRB RPF SI, the minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Age relaxation available as per Government rule for SC/ST (5 years), OBC (3 years) and PwD (10 years) candidates.
Vacancy List for RRB RPF Recruitment
Indian Railway published the complete vacancy lists for Railway Protection Force (RPF) recruitment. Total vacancies are 9739 for the RPF Constable and Sub-Inspector posts. Check the Zone wise RPF vacancy list on Railway.
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||656||82||34||32||804||621||114||54||138||927|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||329||42||18||51||440||388||92||45||187||712|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||877||184||134||92||1287||816||201||132||242||1391|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||761||152||68||65||1046||646||141||75||144||1006|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||75||9||21||21||216||29||5||9||9||52|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||59||24||13||48||144||22||11||5||18||56|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||149||49||21||68||287||59||18||9||26||112|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||96||36||10||31||173||39||14||4||12||69|
Salary of Railway RPF Posts
Learn more about the salary for the posts of Indian Railway Constable and SI posts.
- Recruitment of Constable in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force in Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs 21,700/- and Allowances.
- Recruitment of SI in Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force in Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay matrix with initial pay of Rs 35,400/- and Allowances.
Railway RPF Selection Process
Selection Process for Indian Railway RPF Recruitment 2018 will be done by the following processes,
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Computer Based Test will be held on September/October 2018. The RPF Recruitment Exam will be organized at the same time on all RRBs’. So one candidate can apply only for one RRB Zone.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Pattern
Eligible Candidates, who applied for Railway RPF Recruitment Exam 2018, have to seat for Computer Based Test (CBT). The complete information about Indian Railway Protection Force (RPF) Exam for the posts of Constable and SI are given below.
|Subjects||No. of Ques||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
- CBT Question Paper mediums for RRB RPF Recruitment Exam 2018 will be Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Ordia, Assamese, Manipuri and Panjabi.
- For every correct answer, candidates will get 1 marks. There is 1/3 negative marking for every wrong answer attempt.
- Questions for RPF Constable Posts will be 10th/Matriculation level and the Questions for RPF Sub-Inspector posts will be Graduation level.
- The total duration of RRB RPF Computer Based Test will be 90 minutes.
- The minimum cut off Marks or Qualifying marks for Indian Railway RPF Recruitment 2018 Exam is 42 Marks (For SC/ST candidates 36 marks).
RRB RPF Online Application Process
Online Application for Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment Exam 2018 will be started from 1st June and the last date of Application is 30th June.
For RPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application visit the official website, http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/ and then click on the Apply Online for RRB RPF Constable/SI Posts link. Now choose your preferred Group (A, B, C, D, E, F) for Application and the exam language for CBT.
Enter your Email, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth, Father’s & Mother’s Name, Address, Aadhaar Number, Category, 10th Class Roll Number etc and submit for Registration. Once you submitted all the details, you cannot edit it.
After submitting the Registration Form, the unique Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the computer screen, note it down for further use. Now verify your email and phone number by OTPs, sent to your mobile and email.
Now, upload your scanned Photograph to the Application Portal. (SC/ST can upload their caste certificate if they require Railway Pass at the time ob Exam).
Read More, RRB Assitant Loco Pilot and Technicians Model Question Paper Download
Examination Fees for RRB RPF Recruitment
Candidates have to pay the Application Fees of Rs. 500 (for Women, SC/ST, Ex-Army, Minority, Economically weak candidates Rs. 250). Application fees can be paid through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Challan and Post Office Challan. The last date of pay the Application Fees 2nd July (through Online) and 5th July (through Challan).
Unreserved and OBC categories candidates, who will attend the Computer Based Test, will get Rs. 400 refund to their Bank account. Reserved category candidates will get full amount (Rs. 250) refund to their Bank account.
Important Dates for RPF Exam
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) published the important dates for RPF Recruitment Exam 2018 on their official websites. The important dates are,
|RPF Online Application Start||1st June 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||30th June 2018|
|Last Date of Payment||2nd July (Online), 5th July (Offline)|
|Date of Examination||September/October 2018|
RRB RPF Admit Card Download
Admit Card for Railway RPF Recruitment Exam 2018 will be published before 10 days of the Computer Based Test from the Indian Railways website. No admit card/call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
This is the complete guidelines for the recruitment of Railway Protection Force (RPF) 2018 Examination. From the below link download the official notifications for RRB RPF Recruitment 2018.
- Indian Railway RPF Recruitment Exam 2018 Official Notification for Constable – Click Here to Download
- Indian Railway RPF Recruitment Exam 2018 Official Notification for SI – Click Here to Download
If you have any query or questions, post it in the below comment box. For more latest updates, keep in touch with WebExam.