Are you searching for how to apply online for WBCHSE Higher Secondary 2017 Review or Scrutiny? Know the process how to apply online for PPS or PPR of Higher Secondary. West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education starts the online application for Review and Scrutiny for its candidates. Get all details about and step by step process for online application of PPS/PPR on HS result.
West Bengal Higher Secondary Examination 2017 result published on, 30th May. After publishing the HS result candidates can apply for Post Publication Review (PPR) or Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS). Online application for Review and Scrutiny will be done through the WBCHSE council web portal.
Students must have applied for PPS or PPR within 15 days (i.e. within 14th June 2017) after published the Higher Secondary result. If a candidate doesn’t get the marks as he expected on Higher Secondary examination, he can apply for PPS or PPR. For PPS (Post Publication Scrutiny) the marks will be recalculated and on PPR (Post Publication Review) the answer sheet will be re-examined once again.
Online Application process for PPS/PPR on Higher Secondary result 2017
• For apply PPS/PPR online of Higher Secondary result 2017, at first visit the official website of WBCHSE council, www.wbchse.nic.in or you may directly visit the PPS/PPR online e portal www.wbchseppsppr.in for apply online. The application must be done within 14th June 2017.
• After the visit, the portal click on the APPLY FOR PPS/PPR ONLINE link for application review or Scrutiny of your higher secondary result online.
• Now click on the ‘Add Candidate’ option and fill up the form with your name, mobile number, and email id. Your name will be registered after this on that portal. Now input your Roll Number and the Marksheet number and click on the ‘Submit’ bottom.
• After submitting your Roll Number and Marksheet number your subject based result will be displayed. Select the subjects, on which you want to apply PPR/PPS. One passed candidate can apply maximum two subjects for Post Publication Review (PPR).
• After successfully apply for PPS/PPR candid have to pay the application fees through Axis bank challan or through NEFT. For PPR on each subject, the fees are Rs. 100/- and for PPS on each subject the fees is Rs. 60/-. Candidates can download the bank challan after submitting the PPS/PPR application with unique challan number.
• After paying the application fees students can check their payment status on the portal with their challan number and can download their APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
Check Higher Secondary 2017 PPS/PPR result online
WBCHSE Higher Secondary 2017 PPS/PPR result publish on 7th July 2017. To check the review result visit the web portal, www.wbchseppsppr.in, and log in with your Roll Number and Marksheet number. Your Review or Scrutiny PPS/PPR results will be shown. Now, you can contact your school for a new mark sheet if there are any changes after PPR/PPS.
If you have any query please feel free to ask us. We will definitely try to help you at our best.