Apply Online for WBJEEB JEPBN Post Basic Nursing Course 2022. West Bengal Post Basic Nursing Course Admission 2022 Online Application Process. WBJEEB JEPBN Post Baic B.Sc Nursing admission entrance exam question paper. Merit list for WB Post Basic B.sc Nursing Traning course 2022. Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal JEPBN course admission 2022. WBJEEB JEPBN Nursing 2022 Syllabus, question pattern and model question paper download. West Bengal Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) published the notification for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course for the season 2022-24. WBJEEB JEPBN Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Traning course admission 2024 Online Application Process. WB Staff Nurses can apply online for WB Joint Entrance Test for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course.
Admission to various Government and Private Post Baic B.Sc Nursing Institution will be done through this WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Entrance examination. Know more about the WBJEE JEPBN Nursing Entrance Examination 2022 online application, syllabus and question pattern. WBJEEB Joint Entrance Test for Post Basic Nursing 2022 will be held on 15th May 2022.
Admission on 2 years Post Basic Nursing (B.Sc) Traning course in West Bengal. Learn more about the WB Health B.Sc Nursing course admission eligibility for GNM staff nurses. Online Application will start from 24th February 2022 and the Last date of Application is 5th March 2022.
WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Online Application Overview
|Course Name||West Bengal Post Basic Nursing|
|Application Start||24th February 2022|
|Application Close||5th March 2022|
|Date of Examination||15th May 2022|
|Minimum Qualification Required||In service GNM Staff|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Post Baic Nursing Course 2022
The eligibility criteria for admission to the West Bengal Post Basic Nursing Traning course 2022 Entrance examination depend upon two factors: Educational Qualification and the other is Age limit.
- The Candidate must pass (10+2) level examination from any recognized Board and must pass the GNM Course and obtained Registration / RNRM Certificate from State Nursing Council of any State of India.
- There is no upper age limit for the Private Institute Staff Nurses but for the Government Staff Nurses, the upper age limit is 53 as to apply for WBJEEB JEPBN 2022.
- Government employees must have at least 3 years qualifying uninterrupted work experience in Govt. Service by 30.03.2022.
- Work experience is not essential for the candidates who are presently employed in private institutes.
WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Total Seats
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board published the total number of seats for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course admission 2022. Admission will be done to Government and Private Nursing Institutions through this single entrance examination.
The total Seats for the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course is 595. Reservation of seats available for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD Candidates. There is no reservation for EWS candidates.
You can easily check, WB Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Institutions and total available seats.
WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Application Process – Post Basic Nursing
The Application for WBJEE JEPBN 2022 Examination will be available from the 4th week of February 2022 and it will be done only Online from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website. Follow the steps to apply online for WB Post Basic Nursing Admission Test 2022.
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
- Click on the JEPBN-2022 Online Application link to start the Application.
- Complete the Online Registration with some basic details and create a password for login.
- Now fill the Online Application Form and chose the examination zone.
- Upload your scanned Photograph and signature online on the application form.
- Pay the examination fees online through Credit/debit card, Internet banking, UPI.
- Download the Confirmation page and take print it out.
WBJEE JEPBN 2022 Application Fees
- The online application fees for WBJEEB JEPBN-2022 Exam is Rs. 3000.
- Candidates can pay this exam fee through Internet Banking, Credit Card or through Debit Card.
- This exam fee is totally non-refundable.
Read More, WB Staff Nurse Mutual Transfer Online Application Process
WB Post Basic Nursing Exam 2022 Important Dates
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board published all the important dates for online application, provisional merit list publish, documents verification and admission process for JEPBN Nursing course 2022. These important dates are given below.
|Online Application Start||24th February 2022|
|Online Application Close||5th March 2022|
|Correction Window Open||6th March 2022|
|Correction Window Close||8th March 2022|
|Admit Card will be available from||11th May 2022|
|Date of WBJEE BJEPBN 2022 Exam||15th May 2022|
|WBJEE JEPBN 2022 Result Publish||June 2022|
WBJEEB JEPBN Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details
- WB JEPBN 2022 Exam is an offline pen-paper based Exam.
- The question paper of the WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Examination will contain 100 questions.
- All the questions will be MCQ type with four answers options.
- Each Question carries 1 marks. The total marks for WB Post Basic Nursing Exam 2022 exam are 100.
- The time for the paper is 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be in English Language only.
- There will negative marking for wrong answers. For every correct answer, you will get 1 marks and for every wrong answer, you will get -0.25 marks.
- The question paper will be based on GNM Syllabus.
Practice – WBJEE JEPBN Online Mock Test & Download Question Paper
WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Helpdesk
If you need any help regarding your Online Application of WBJEE Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2022, then you can contact the official phone numbers only on working days between 10.15 am and 5.15 pm. The official phone numbers are 1800-1023-781 / 1800-3450-050.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about the WBJEEB JEPBN Nursing course Admission 2022.
Who are eligible for WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Exam?
The candidate must pass (10+2) level examination from any recognized Board and must pass GNM course and obtained a registration/RNRM certificate.
What is the duration of the PBN course?
Duration of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course is 2 years.
How many questions will be given in JEPBN-2022 examination?
There will be total 100 MCQ questions from the GNM syllabus on the WBJEEB JEPBN entrance exam.
How to correct my data on JEPBN 2022 Online Application Form?
The online correction window will open from March 2022. You can edit your application form then.
How can I choose my Examination Zone for JEPBN-2022 entrance?
JEPBN-2022 examination centre will be in the “Kolkata – Salt Lake/ Newtown” zone only. So there is no scope of choosing an exam zone.
What is the minimum work experience for WB Govt Staff Nurses?
Government employees must have at least 3 years qualifying uninterrupted work experience in Govt. Service by 30.03.2022.
How many seats available for admission in WB Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course?
In West Bengal total 595 seats available for admission on Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course.
What is the WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Exam Date?
WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Exam will be held on 15th May 2022 from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
This is the complete information about West Bengal Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Traning course admission 2022. For any other official information, you can visit www.wbjeeb.in website. If you have any query, post it in the below comment box. Keep in touch with us for more updates.
1 thought on “WBJEEB JEPBN 2022 Post Basic Nursing Admission Application, Eligibility & Question Paper Download”
Please provide last 10 yr previous year wb post basic nursing questions