Apply Online for WBJEE GNM Nursing Course 2021. West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Traning Admission 2021 Online Application Process. WBJEEB GNM Nursing admission wbhealth.gov.in. Merit list for WB Health GNM Nursing Traning course 2021. Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal General Nursing & Midwifery admission 2021. WBJEE GNM Nursing 2021 Syllabus, question pattern and model question paper download. West Bengal GNM Male Nursing Admission.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) published the notification for Admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course for the season 2021-24. WBJEE GNM Nursing Traning course admission 2021 Online Application Process. Candidates can apply online for WB Joint Entrance Test for the GNM Nursing course.
Admission to various Government and Private GNM Nursing Institution will be done through this WBJEE GNM 2021 Entrance examination. Know more about the WBJEE GNM Nursing Entrance Examination 2021 online application, syllabus and question pattern. WBJEE GNM Joint Entrance Examination 2021 will be held on 22nd August 2021.
Admission on 3 years GNM Nursing Traning course including 6 months internship. Learn more about the WB Health GNM course admission eligibility, Apply Online and Merit list download. Online Application will start from 31st March and the Last date of Application is 27th April 2021.
Know about the complete syllabus, question pattern for WBJEE GNM 2021 Entrance examination. Download model question paper and suggestion.
WBJEE GNM Admission 2021 Online Application
|Course Name||West Bengal GNM Nursing|
|Application Start||31st March 2021|
|Application Close||27th April 2021|
|Date of Examination||22nd August 2021|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Higher Secondary|
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE GNM Nursing Traning 2021
The eligibility criteria for admission to the West Bengal GNM Nursing Traning course 2021 Entrance examination, depends upon two factors, one is Educational Qualification and the other is Age limit.
1. Educational Qualification: Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10th+2) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any recognized Council/Board to apply for WBJEE GNM Entrance Exam 2021. Minimum 40% marks required to apply for this course.
2. Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the applicant must be 17 years and maximum 35 years as on 31st December 2021.
3. The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the District of West Bengal.
4. To apply for WBJEE GNM Nursing Traning Exam 2021, the candidate must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali or Nepali.
5. Vocational Agriculture or Vocational Home Science Students can also apply for WB Health GNM Nursing course.
Total Seats for West Bengal GNM Admission
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board published the total number of seats for GNM Nursing course admission 2021. Admission will be done to Government and Private Nursing Institutions through this single entrance examination. Total Seats for the GNM Nursing course is 6737 and the total seats for ANM(R) nursing course is 500.
Reservation of seats available for SC (22%), ST (6%), OBC-A (10%), OBC-B (7%), Female candidates belonging to Orphanage (2%), PWD Candidates 3% and Lady Civil Defence Volunteers (2.5%) candidates.
You can easily check, the number of total GNM Nursing Institutions and total available seats
For Male Nursing candidates, there are two Hospitals available one is Ashoknagar SG Hospital (85 seats) and the other is Baghajatin SG Hospital (40 seats).
Candidates will be selected for admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course 2021 using an Entrance Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
On the basis of WBJEEB GNM Exam 2021 rank and online counselling, admission will be done to various Government and Private GNM Nursing Institutions in West Bengal.
WBJEEB GNM Admission Exam 2021 Online Application
The Application for WBJEE GNM Exam 2021 Examination will be available from 31st March to 27th April 2021 and it will be done only Online from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website. Follow the steps to apply online for GNM 2021 Examination.
1. At first visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, wbjeeb.nic.in and then click on the ANM & GNM-2021 Online Application link to start the Application.
2. Registration: Register yourself on the Application Portal, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, email, mobile number and DOB and then click on the Submit button. You will receive a Registration Number and Password on your phone and email also.
3. Fill the Application Form: Now login to the website with the help of the Registration Number, DOB and Password. Then fill the Application Form with your details information.
4. Upload Photographs & Documents: Now candidates have to upload his/her scanned colour photograph and signature ON JPG or JPEG format.
5. Payment of Examination Fee: After uploading the scanned images, candidates have to pay the Examination fee. The fee for ANM & GNM-2021 2021 Exam is Rs. 300 and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/OBC/Orphan candidates. Candidates can pay this exam fee through Internet Banking, Credit Card or through Debit Card. This exam fee is totally non-refundable.
6. Confirmation Page Download: After Successfully completing all the above steps, candidates can download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE GNM 2021 Application. This Confirmation page will contain all the details information of Online Application and this page also requires at the time of Admission.
7. If you want to make any correction to your Application after the final submit, then you can visit West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata with your documents before the last date. They will make the correction in your favour.
WBJEE GNM Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- WB GNM 2021 Exam is an offline pen-paper based Exam. The question paper of the WBJEE GNM 2021 Examination will contain total of 65 questions.
- Each Question carries 1 marks. The total marks for WB GNM 2021 exam are 65.
- There will negative marking for wrong answers. For every correct answer, you will get 1 marks and for every wrong answer, you will get -0.25 marks.
- Question on WBJEE GNM 2021 Examination will come from West Bengal Madhyamik Level.
Subject-wise Marks Distribution for the GNM Exam
Questions of the WBJEE GNM 2021 exam will come from these six subjects – Life Science, Physical Science, Arithmetic, English Grammar, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning. Questions will come from the Class IX and X standard syllabus.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Life Science (Class IX & X level)||25|
|Physical Science (Class IX & X level)||15|
|Arithmetic (Class IX & X level)||5|
WB GNM Model Question Paper Download
Download the model question paper for West Bengal GNM Nursing Entrance Examination. Know the exact question pattern, syllabus and question types for this exam. There will be 65 MCQ type questions for the West Bengal GNM Nursing Entrance exam. Download the free pdf version of the model sample question paper.
WB GNM 2021 Exam Admit Card
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board GNM 2021 Examination will be held on 22nd August 2021.
- The admit card will be available from 16th August 2021.
- Students can download their WBJEE GNM Admit Card by login into wbjeeb.in website with their Registration Number & Password.
- WBJEEB GNM Admit Card will contain examiner’s details information and exam centre.
Result and Rank Card WBJEE GNM 2021
- The result of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) GNM 2021 Examination will be published in September 2021.
- Candidates can download their Rank Card after the publication of the result.
- West Bengal GNM Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Result will publish on the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.in
- Download Rank Card by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth on the website.
- WBJEE GNM 2021 Rank Card will require at the time of Counselling.
Expected Cutoff Marks for WBJEE GNM 2021 Exam
This is the first year WBJEE conducting an entrance examination for GNM Course admission in West Bengal. So, there is no previous information available regarding the cutoff marks of WBJEE GNM Entrance exam. Here are some important points you must read before predict the cutoff maks.
- The syllabus of the WBJEE GNM 2021 exam is Class IX & X standard.
- The question paper will contain question from Life Science, Physical Science, Arithmetic, English Grammar, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning subjects.
- The full marks of WBJEE GNM 2021 Exam is 65.
- Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational Students can also apply for this entrance exam.
- The number of applications will be huge for WBJEE GNM 2021 exam.
After discussing all this point, we can easily understand that the cutoff for WBJEE GNM 2021 exam will be very high for Government GNM Nursing Institution admission. The expected cutoff marks for UR (unreserved) candidates maybe 50 to 55.
WB GNM 2021 Online Counselling
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the online counselling process for the GNM Nursing course.
- Eligible students can apply for WB GNM 2021 Counselling after getting their rank card.
- The detailed information about GNM 2021 counselling process will publish on the Board’s website after publishing the result of the WBJEEB GNM Exam Result.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board published all the important dates for online application, provisional merit list publish, documents verification and admission process for GNM Nursing course 2021. These important dates are given below.
|Online Application Start||31st March 2021|
|Online Application Close||27th April 2021|
|Correction Window Open||28th April 2021|
|Correction Window Close||30th April 2021|
|Admit Card will be available from||16th August 2021|
|Date of WBJEE GNM 2021 Exam||22nd August 2021|
|WBJEE GNM 2021 Result Publish||September 2021|
Download the WBJEEB GNM Admission Official Notification 2021 – Click Here.
Download the WBJEE GNM Model Question Paper in PDF Format – Click Here
Online Application Correction Date
- WBJEE Board published a notice regarding any correction on the GNM & ANM Application Form submitted by the Applicants.
- The Online Correction will start from 28th April 2021 and continue up to 30th April 2021.
- Candidates have to visit the wbjeeb.in and log in with their Username and Password.
- Then they can change/make correction information of their submitted application form.
If you need any help regarding your Online Application of WBJEE GNM Nursing 2021, then you can contact the official phone numbers only on working days between 10.15 am and 5.15 pm. The official phone numbers are 1800-1023-781 / 1800-3450-050.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about the WBJEE GNM Nursing course Admission 2021.
Can Arts Students apply for WBJEE GNM Nursing Course 2021?
Yes, Arts stream students can apply for the GNM Nursing course by WB Health Department.
How to selection will done for WB GNM Nursing course?
WB GNM Nursing course Selection will be done on the basis of an Entrance exam conducted by the WBJEE Board.
What is the Syllabus for WBJEE GNM 2021 Exam?
Questions of the WBJEE GNM 2021 Exam will come from these six subjects – Life Science, Physical Science, Arithmetic, English Grammar, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning. All the questions will be Class IX and X standard.
How can I make correction/edit my GNM Application Form after submit?
An Online Correction window will open from 28th April to 30th April 2021. You can then login to make the correction on your application form.
Where to contact for any issue related to WBJEE GNM Admission 2021 Online Application?
You can contact the Helpdesk phone number at 1800-1023-781 / 1800-3450-050 for any query related to Online Admission.
What is the cutoff marks for WB Health GNM Nursing Course 2021?
Due to heavy demand from the last few years, the cutoff marks of the WBJEE GNM Nursing course increased very much. Generally the cutoff marks will in between 80% to 85% for General Category students.
What is the course fees for this WB Government GNM Nursing Course?
The course fees for this WB Health GNM Nursing course is very low. Approx. you have to pay INR 2000 per year including other options also.
This is the complete information about West Bengal GNM Nursing Traning course admission 2021. For any other official information, you can visit www.wbjeeb.in website. If you have any query, post it in the below comment box. Keep in touch with us for more updates.