West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) announced the examination routine for Higher Secondary Examination 2018 (H.S Exam). This year examination will be started from 27th March 2018 and still continue to 11th April 2018. Get all the details information about Higher Secondary Examination 2018 and its routine, timetable and schedule and much more.
West Bengal Higher Secondary Examination 2018 will be started from March. Examination of Arts, Science, and Commerce subject will be held. The examination will be started at 10:00 am and still continue until 01:15 pm. The written examination is 80 marks. Total marks are 500. Extra 15 minutes is allotted for reading the question papers. The routine of West Bengal Higher Secondary Examination 2018 is mention below. This is the new routine published on 13th November 2017 by WBCHSE.
West Bengal Higher Secondary Examination 2018 routine & timetable
• 27th March 2018 (Tuesday) : Bengali(A), English(A), Hindi(A), Nepali(A), Urdu, Santali, Odia, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi.
• 29th March 2018 (Thursday) : English(B), Bengali(B), Hindi(B, Nepali(B), Alternative English.
• 31st March 2018 (Saturday) : Statistics, Geography, Costing and Taxation, Home Management and Family Resource Management.
• 2nd April 2018 (Monday) : Mathematics, Psychology, Anthropology, Agronomy, History.
• 4th April 2018 (Wednesday) : Physics, Nutrition, Education, Accountancy.
• 6th April 2018 (Friday) : Chemistry, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, French.
• 7th April 2018 (Saturday) : Automobile, Organised Retailing, Security, IT and IVES-VOCATIONAL Subjects.
• 9th April 2018 (Monday) : Commercial law and Preliminaries of Auditing, Philosophy, Sociology.
• 10th April 2018 (Tuesday) : Computer Science, Modern computer application, Environmental Studies.
•11th April 2018 (Wednesday) : Biological Sciences, Business Studies, Political Science.
This routine is published by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. For more details information please visit the official website or keep touch with us. Follow us on WebExam Facebook page for updates and latest information. If you have any question please post is in comment box we will try to solve it.