West Bengal State Government will give 1500/- stipend per month for Employment Bank registered unemployed candidates. One lakes unemployed persons will get the stipend at first. Know how to do online registration on Employment Bank and get your username & password.
West Bengal State Government has started a special stipend for an unemployed person on Bengal. For apply this stipend, the applicant must register on Employment Bank. Registered candidates will get One thousand and five hundred rupees (1500/-) stipend per month.
This new project of West Bengal State Government is called, ‘Yuva Utsaho Project’. This project will start this year. At first 1 lake, unemployed persons will get this stipend. For, enlist your name on Employment Bank your minimum educational requirement is 8th class passed. And age must be between 18 years to 45 years. This Employment Bank will help you to find your job. The stipend will be stopped when the candidate will get his/her job. If your name is registered on Employment Exchange, you are not registered with Employment Bank. If you want to register for Employment Bank follow this process, –
How to do Employment Bank registration in West Bengal Government
1. Note your educational qualification, date of birth and other important details on a page.
2. Note your body height (cm), weight (kg) and your chest height (cm) on a page, so that you can easily find them when required.
3. Write down your Voter Card No, Ration Card No or Passport No.
4. Scan your photo and signature both in one image and saved it on 500 KB jpg or jpeg format.
5. Create your complete Bio-data (CV) and saved it as a file, on 200 KB ‘doc’ or ‘docx’ format.
6. Then visit the official website of West Bengal Employment Bank, http://employmentbankwb.gov.in and click on the ‘New Enrollment for Job Seeker’ option.
■ Read more about, Yuvasree Scheme Online Application process and Eligibility Criteria.
7. After clicking that link you will get the ‘Terms and Condition’. Read them carefully and if you accept them then tick on accept box and click, ‘Accept & Continue’. Now you will get the application form.
8. Fill-up the application form correctly, upload your photo with signature and CV on the correct place. Mention your voter card number or Ration card number or Passport number when required.
9. After fill-up, the application form correctly puts the security code in the box and click the ‘Submit’ bottom.
10. When your application form will be submitted, you will get a confirmation page. Print it.
11. Go your nearest Employment Exchange within six months of online apply with, two copies of the confirmation page, Madhyamika admit card & ration card or voter card or passport (original copy). They will give you username and password.
By this username and password, you can log in to the Employment Bank’s official website and check jobs, for with you are eligible. You can also update your details with help in on that site.