GP Birla Scholarship for College students in West Bengal. Learn How to apply Online for GP Birla Scholarship. Know more information about GP Birla Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Number of Scholarship, Online application Process and list of selected candidates. Last date of Application for Birla Scholarship for 12th passed students. Download the West Bengal GP Birla Scholarship Application Form 2019.
GP Birla Foundation provides scholarships to the West Bengal College Students. The students who are recently passed Higher Secondary 2019 examination with 80% marks can apply for this GP Birla Scholarship 2019 by sending an Application Form. Every Year this Foundation provide 100 scholarships to the students.
Total 100 scholarships will be awarded to the students and the Scholarship amount is Rs. 50,000 per student per year. Students who are currently studying Science, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Commerce, Law, Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretaryship and Cost Accountancy Course in any recognized University/Institution in India, can apply for this G.P. Birla Scholarship.
The application process for this scholarship is offline. Know the application process and other details information like eligibility criteria, last date of application, how to download application form etc.
GP Birla Scholarship Information Chart
|Scholarship Name||GP Birla Scholarship|
|Authority||GP Birla Foundation|
|Eligible Course||Undergraduate Course|
|Number of Scholarships||100|
|Minimum Percentage Required||80%|
|Application Form Available||Last week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Application||2nd week of July 2019|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50,000|
After passing the Higher Secondary Examination, students can apply for G.P. Birla Foundation Scholarship. The require eligibility guidelines are given below to apply this Scholarship.
1. Students, who passed Higher Secondary 2019 examination or any equivalent exam with at least 80% marks from any recognized State Board, are eligible for this scholarship.
2. If students passed Higher Secondary Exam from any Central Board, then at least 85% marks are eligible for apply GP Birla scholarship.
3. Students who seated for any admission entrance examination like, JEE, AIPMT, WBJEE, AIEEE, NEET etc and rank in between top 15,000 are also eligible to apply.
4. Students, who are a permanent resident of West Bengal, can only apply for this scholarship.
5. This scholarship is provided to the students, who are taking admission on this following courses, Science, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Commerce, Law, Chetart Accountant and Company Secretaryship.
GP Birla Scholarship Application Process
The application process for GP Birla Foundation Scholarship is OFFLINE. Candidates can download the Scholarship Application Form from the G.P. Birla Foundation Official Website. You can also Click Here to Download the Application Form.
Fill the Application Form correctly and then attach the following documents with it.
- A completed copy of the application form attested by the Head of the Institution from which the Student has passed Class XII or where he has taken admission.
- Proof of admission (if admission has been taken) at a university or college in which the applicant shall pursue higher studies.
- Copy of academic certificates and grade reports for the last examination.
- Copy of other certificates for extracurricular achievements
- Income Certificate / Form-16 / ITR File / Salary Certificate of Gurdian.
After filling the application form correctly send the application form by speed post to the following address,
GP Birla Educational Foundation,
78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata – 700019
Eligible students can apply for this scholarship by sending the application form with all the documents. The last date for submitting the GP Birla Scholarship 2019 is 15th July 2019.
Scholarship Amount & Selection Procedure
The Total number of scholarships is 100. The selected candidates are awarded a maximum of Rs. 50,000 per year for tuition fees and hostel fees. Students also get a one-time amount of Rs. 7000/- for book grant.
This scholarship will continue until the current course not complete. For that,
Students are selected for this scholarship on the basis of merit. After selecting the candidate by reviewing the application forms, they are called for an interview. Candidates are selected by the experts of GP Birla Foundation Trust.
This is a scholarship for West Bengal college students. If you have any problems or questions you call the GP Birla Foundation at +91-8479915170 or post a comment on our website. We will try to help you at our best.