Apply Online for the ICAR Technician Recruitment 2021 Examination conducted by The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI). Madhyamik (10th) passed students can apply online for 641 technician posts at the Indian Council of Agricultural Research Institutions. Know the required eligibility guidelines for ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021, Syllabus and Question Pattern. Important dates for the ICAR Technician Recruitment 2021.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) will conduct a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Technician at ICAR Research Institutes in accordance with the rules issued by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The IARI under the Administrative control of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, DARE, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi will hold an online computer-based test (CBT)
Madhyamik passed students with certain eligibility criteria can apply online for the ICAR Technician Recruitment 2021. The examination will conduct Online CBT mode all over India.
ICAR IARI Recruitment 2021 Overview
Here is an overview of ICAR Recruitment 2021. Know some basic and important information regarding this central government job.
|Indian Council of Agricultural Research
|Online Application Start
|18th December 2021
|Online Application last date
|10th January 2022
|Online / Computer-based Test
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR Technician Job
Know the required eligibility criteria like Education Qualification, minimum and maximum age limit others to apply for the IARI ICAR Technician Recruitment 2021.
- Passed the Madhyamik /10th Exam from recognised board.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 10 January 2022.
- The maximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
- Maximum age relaxation avaible for the SC, ST, OBC, PH and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Vacancy List for ICAR recruitment 2021
The total vacancy for the ICAR Technician Recruitment 2021 is 641. There are some reserved seats for the category candidates. Recruitment will be done on the ICAR Head Quateres and the Regional Centers.
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Exam Pattern and Scheme of Question Paper
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Technician Recruitment 2021 Examination pattern and the scheme of the question paper are mentioned here.
- The examination will held ONLINE through computer based test method.
- Question paper will be Madhyamik (10th) syllabus standrad.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only.
- Computer Based Test/Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice.
- Each question carries one (1) mark.
- For each wrong answer ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
- The duration will be of one and half hours (1hour and 30 minutes).
There will be no interview for the posts of Technician (T-1).
The Question Pattern of this recruitment exam is mentioned here.
|Marks / Questions
Syllabus of ICAR Technician Exam 2021
The complete syllabus of the ICAR Technician recruitment written CBT Exam 2021 is described below. The MCQ questions will be set from the following topics.
ICAR Exam 2021 Qualifying Cutoff Marks
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute mentioned the Qualifying marks/cutoff percentage for the ICAR Recruitment 2021 Exam. Candidates must have to score a minimum of this qualifying percentage on the online written test/CBTto clear/pass the 1st phase of the recruitment process.
Online Application Process for ICAR Technician Job
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply online on the ICAR-IARI website. Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on the main page of the online application portal.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ICAR-IARI website and going to the tab Recruitment Cell available at www.iari.res.in.
- Applicants need to sign-up by filling up post applied, Name, valid Mobile Number and valid Email.
- After submitting the above details, candidates will receive Login ID & Password on their registered mobile number and Email.
- Candidates are required to complete the Application Form by filling all the parts for which they will be guided during the course of filling the Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned images of Photo/Signature/Documents.
- Pay the Application Fees online though avaible options.
- Candidates are required to download the On-line Application Form generated by the System, which may be retained for future reference.
Online Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the Online Registration Fees and Examination Fees at the time of online application through internet banking, credit/debit card, UPI. Category-wise fees details are mentioned below.
Here are some important links regarding the ICAR Technician Recruitment examination 2021.
|Online Application Portal
|List of Scholarship Schemes
|Online Free MCQ Test Portal
This is the complete information regarding the ICAR competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Technician (T-1). If you have any doubt post it in the below comment box.