NSOU Enrolment Certificate Download for BDP and PG course students. Download online NSOU SLM Receipt and Enrolment Certificate. Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Enrolment Number received through SMS. How to make corrections on Netaji Subhas Open University Certificate. Netaji Subhas Open University Enrolment Certificate Download. How to get a duplicate Enrolment certificate for NSOU? How to change/update the NSOU Enrolment certificate?
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) is one of the well-known University in India. This NSOU University is situated in West Bengal and it is a State University. Students can take admission on Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) or Post Graduate (PG) course on this Netaji Subhas Open University. This is a UGC recognized University and it’s certificate/Degree is acceptable all over India.
Students, who took admission this year to NSOU University under any BDP or PG course, will get an Enrolment Certificate from the University. This NSOU Enrolment Certificate will confirm that you successfully registered to this University. Know all the steps and processes, how to download NSOU Enrolment Certificate Online for BDP and PG courses for the students.
NSOU Enrolment Certificate Download Online
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) will issue an Enrolment cum Registration Certificate to the first-year students, who took admission in any BDP or PG course. This Enrolment Certificate will contain a unique Enrolment NUMBER, which will require every time when you seat for the examination. Only first-year students will get the Enrolment Certificate and it will valid up to 6 years (for BDP) and 4 years (for PG).
This year NSOU will provide a provisional Enrolment Certificate Online from their Official website. Students, who successfully filled the NSOU BDP/PG Admission Form and verified their documents at the study centre, will receive NSOU Enrolment Certificate Online.
Students will receive an SMS on their Registered Mobile Number from Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU), which will contain their ENROLMENT NUMBER. Now, you can visit the website and download your NSOU Enrolment Certificate.
- Download the NSOU Enrolment Certificate Online BDP (Bachelor Degree Programme) course students can visit bdp.wbnsouadmissions.com.
- PG (Post Graduate) course students visit pg.wbnsouadmissions.com website.
- Now click on the Print Enrolment Certificate / SLM Receipt option and Centre your Application Number (received at the time of Online Application) and Date of Birth.
- You will get your NSOU Enrolment Certificate, download and take print it out. Keep it safe, because it will require every time when you seat for any exam on NSOU.
If you cannot download your Enrolment Certificate from the website, then contact your study centre with all documents. They will definitely help you.
How to make Correction on NSOU Enrolment Certificate
After downloading your ENROLMENT CERTIFICATE Online, if you noticed any wrong information or misspelling on it, then contact your study centre/University within one week after getting the certificate. Here are the steps about how to make corrections to your NSOU Enrolment certificate.
- Download the Enrollement Certificate Correction Application Form and print it out.
- Fill the application form carefully – mention the information, whcih you want to update.
- Attach the following documents with the application form – 1. Original Enrollement Certificate 2. Photocopy of Marksheet of Class 10 & (10+2) Examinations 3. Photocopy of Admit Card of Class 10 Examination 4. A Demad Draft of RS. 200.
- Signed the filled application form with the Co-oridinator of your Current Study Centre.
- Submit the Application Form to your Study Center or NSOU Univerity Head Office.
Download WBNSOU Enrolment Certificate Correction Application Form – Click Here
অনেক সময় এই আবেদন ফর্ম নিজের স্টাডি সেন্টারে জমা দিলে, ওনারা সেটি জমা নিয়ে ইউনিভার্সিটিতে পাঠিয়ে দেন। আবার অনেক স্টাডি সেন্টার এই ফর্ম ইউনিভার্সিটিতে জমা দিতে চাই না। সেক্ষেত্রে আবেদনকারীকে এই ফর্ম ইউনিভার্সিটিতে গিয়ে জমা দিয়ে আসতে হবে।ইউনিভার্সিটি যাওয়ার পূর্বে অবশ্যই তোমার স্টাডি সেন্টারের কে-অর্ডিনেটর কে দিয়ে এই ফর্ম সই করিয়ে নেবে।
When NSOU Enrolment Card available for Download
You can download your Netaji Subhas Open University Enrolment cum Registration Certificate within one month after the documents verification. Enrolment Number will be sent through SMS to the registered phone number.
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Enrolment Certificate will contain the candidate’s Enrolment Number, Name, Address, Guardian’s Name, Study Centre, Subject and Date of Birth. NSOU Enrolment Certificate will be issued only once to the students, in their first year of the course.
If you have any queries regarding your Netaji Subhas Open University Enrolment cum Registration Certificate, then comment below. We will try to help you at our best. Share this article on social media to help others.