Download Model Question Paper for Indian Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018. Get the exact question type and pattern for RRB Group D Recruitment. Indian Railway Recruitment CEN 02/2018 Model Question Paper and Suggestion Download. Get the complete syllabus for Indian Railway Group D Recruitment. RRB job previous year question papers & Suggestion Download.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recently published a notice for the recruitment of 62,907 vacancies under Group D post. The Notice Number of this recruitment is Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 02/2018. Download the Suggestion and Model Question Paper for Indian Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018.
RRB Group D Exam Eligibility & Online Application
Candidates, who completed their 10th Board Exam from any recognized Board, can apply for CEN 02/2018 Group D post. The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 years to apply for Indian Railway Group D job 2018. Age relaxation available for reserved category candidates as per Govt. rule.
The Online Application for RRB Group-D 2018 recruitment exam, already started. The last date of Online Application is 12th March 2018. Candidates can apply for this exam from any Railway Recruitment Board websites. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/Woman/PH/Minority/Ex-army candidates)
Mode of Exam & Questions Pattern
Indian Railway Recruitment for 62,907 Group D post exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT). It means candidates will get his/her questions paper on the computer screen and have to answer by clicking the Right Answer.
All the questions are MCQ type. The total number of questions is 100 and each question carries 1 Mark. Total time for this test is 90 minutes. The benefit of the Computer Based Test is, you can change your answer anytime during the exam period.
Negative Marking & Cutoff Marks for RRB Group D Exam
Negative marking will be available on the Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D 2018 Examination. For each wrong answer, ⅓ Marks will deduct from the total score. RRB already set a cutoff Marks for this Group D 2018 Exam. The cut of marks is General – 40%, ST/ST/OBC – 30% of the total marks. Candidates, who will qualify for the written test, will go for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) on the next level.
Syllabus for RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment Exam
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will set total 100 MCQ questions for the Group D Recruitment Exam 2018. The questions will come from this following syllabus –
1. Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
3. General Science: Read carefully 10th standard Physics, Chemistry and Biology textbooks.
4. General Awareness on Current Affairs: Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Model Question Paper for RRB Group D Exam
Downloaded the Model Question Paper for Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group-D job 2018 Examination. This model question prepared on the basis of latest syllabus and number division.
* Click Here to Download RRB Group-D 2018 Exam Model Question Paper. [Set-1]
* Click Here to Download RRB Group-D 2018 Exam Model Question Paper. [Set-2] (Bengali Version)
RRB CEN 02/2018 Information at a Glance
|Name of the Exam||Indian Railway Group D Recruitment Exam|
|Organizing Authority||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||62,907|
|Qualification||Passed 10th Board Exam|
|Last Date of Online Application||12th March 2018|
|Date of Examination||Probably April / May 2018|
|Mode of Examination||Online Computer Based Test|
|Total Number of Questions & Full Marks||100|
|Total Time Allowed||90 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||Deduct ⅓ per Wrong Answer|
This is the complete information about Indian Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Exam and it’s model question paper download with Exam Suggestion. Click Here to Download the Answer Key. If you have any query contact our WebExam Facebook page. We will send you the free pdf copy. For any query post your question in the comments section.