West Bengal SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Online Application 2018 for Fresh and Renewal Students. Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility and Required documents. Check Scholarship application status of SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. SVMCM Scholarship for West Bengal School and College Students. SVMCM Status check.
Every year West Bengal government provide scholarships to the meritorious students, who scored at least 75% on the last board examination. This scholarship is known as Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship and formally known as Bikash Bhavan Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
The Application Process for SVMCM Scholarship is Online. Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship 2018 will be provided to the students who currently passed Madhyamik, Higher Secondary examination or took admission on B.Tech, MBBS, Diploma etc courses.
SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Information Chart
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)|
|Providing Authority||West Bengal Higher EducaDepartmenttment (WBHED)|
|Eligible Courses||HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Application Start (Fresh/Renewal)||10th September 2018|
|Application Last Date||30th November 2018 (for Fresh), July 2019 (for Renewal)|
Eligibility Criteria for SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018
1. HS Students: Students, who passed the Madhyamik exam 2018 with at least 75% marks and took admission on 10+2 course are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship amount for this category is Rs. 750 per month.
2. UG College Students: Students, who passed the Higher Secondary exam 2018 with at least 75% marks and took admission on UG course are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship amount for this category is Rs. 750 to 1500 per month.
3. Diploma Course Students: If any candidate passes Madhyamik exam 2018 with at least 75% marks and took admission on Diploma courses are also eligible for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018.
4. PG University Students: For apply for this scholarship at the postgraduate level, students must have passed UG Honours course with at least 55% from any recognized university. The Bikash Bhavan scholarship amount for this category is Rs. 1200 to 1500 per month.
5. Medical, Engineering, Nursing, GNM & Paramedical Students: West Bengal Bikash Bhavan Scholarship also provided to the students, who are pursuing any Medical Course (MBBS, BDS, BHMS etc), Engineering Course (B.E. or B.Tech), Nursing (GNM, B.Sc) and Paramedical Courses. The minimum percentage required on the HS course is 75% for apply SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
6. For applying this SVMCM Bikash Bhavan scholarship, student’s gross annual family income does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
Application Process Fresh and Renewal for SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018
Students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 by one method, though online form fill-up. Renewal application for this scholarship already started. The last date of Online Application is 30th November 2018.
Students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship / Merit cum Means scholarship 2018 as a fresh candidate for the first time or apply for renewal.
Online Application process for SVMCM Scholarship 2018
Follow The Step by Step Process to apply Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 Online Application. The last date of Online Application is 30th November 2018.
1. For Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship, visit the official Application portal, www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. The application must be done only through this website.
2. Now Register on this website with all the details information if you are a fresh candidate. After that, you will get an Applicant Id. This Application id will require for future login.
3. After successful registration, login to this website with your Applicant Id and Password. Now click on the Edit Profile or Edit Application option on the dashboard.
4. Then fill some Basic details and upload scanned Photograph and Signature. Save all the details and click on Continue bottom.
5. Now upload the required supporting documents by scanned. (documents list are given below).
6. After Final Submission, download the Head of Institute Verification Certificate and signed it by the Head of your School/College with attested. Then upload it to the website.
7. This is the complete online application process for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2018.
The required documents for SVMCM Scholarship
1. Income Affidavit certificate.
2. Passport size photograph.
3. Income certificate from BDO, SDO etc. (Online Application for BDO/SDO Income Certificate)
4. Photocopy of mark sheet the last exam passed.
5. Photocopy of bank passbook front page.
6. Domicile Certificate of recognized authority.
Online Application Video Tutorial for SVMCM Scholarship
■ Online Application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship 2018 started from 10th September 2018 and will be continued to 30th November 2018.
You may contact the Higher Education Department of West Bengal for more details information about Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018, at Bikash Bhaban, Kolkata, West Bengal. Contact phone number is 18001028014 or send them E-mail at, firstname.lastname@example.org For any problem you can contact at this address.
If you have any query about Merit cum Means scholarship 2018 please feel free to ask us. We will try to help you at our best. Keep in touch with us for updates about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 from Bengal students.