Online Application for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Examination. For admission to B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.M.L.T and B.A.S.L.P. courses the West Bengal JENPAUH / JENPAS-UG examination will be held on August 2020. Entrance Test for admission on BSc Nursing courses in West Bengal. Get details information about WBJEE JENPAUH / JENPAS-UG 2020 Exam, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Process. Download WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card, Rank Card and Previous Year Question Paper.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) announced the official notification for JENPAUH 2020 / JENPA-UG 2020 Examination for admission on the following courses in – B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) and B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) and few others.
The admission for these courses will be done all over West Bengal among all Government and Private Medical Colleges / Institutions. Get the complete guidelines about, How to apply online for JENPAUH 2020 Examination, what is the question Pattern. WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Examination will be held on last week of August 2020.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Information Chart
|Exam Name||JENPAUH 2020 / JENPAS-UG 2020|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-paper) on OMR Sheet|
|JENPAS Exam Date||August 2020|
List of courses admission through JENPAS-UG 2020
Here is the following Under Graduate courses, admission on these courses will be done through JENPAS-UG 2020 rank. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will control the complete process of Entrance exam and admission process.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH Exam
Students must have to fulfil the following eligibility requirements to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 / JENPAS UG 2020 Examination and admission to any course.
1. Age Limit – Candidate must be a domicile of West Bengal and the age not less than 17 years or not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
2. Education Qualification – Student must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Science Stream, from WBCHSE Council or any other equivalent course from recognized Board/Council. This year HS appeared students also apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Examination.
3. Percentage – The minimum 50% marks required in HS Exam (45% for SC, ST & OBC candidates) in total with these subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
4. Only Female Candidates are eligible for B.Sc Nursing Course.
JENPAUH 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||13th February 2020|
|Date of WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam||August 2020|
|Admit Card will be available from||August 2020|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Result Publish||September020|
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2020 Online Application
The Application for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Examination will be available from 23rd January to 13th February 2020 and it will be done only through Online from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website. Follow the steps to apply online.
1. At first visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, http://wbjeeb.nic.in and then click on the JENPAUH 2020 Online Application link to start the Application.
2. Registration: For register yourself on the Application Portal, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, email, mobile number and DOB and then click on the Submit button. You will receive a Registration Number and Password on your phone and email also.
3. Fill the Application Form: Now login on the website by the help of the Registration Number, DOB and Password. Then fill the Application Form with your details information.
4. Upload Photographs & Documents: Now candidates have to upload his/her scanned colour photograph and signature ON JPG or JPEG format.
5. Payment of Examination Fee: After uploading the scanned images, candidates have to pay the Examination fee. The fee for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Exam is Rs. 500/-. Candidates can pay this exam fee through Internet Banking, Credit Card or through Debit Card. This exam fee is totally non-refundable.
6. Confirmation Page Download: After Successfully completing all the above steps, candidates can download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application. This Confirmation page will contain all the details information of Online Application and this page also requires at the time of Admission.
7. If you want to make any correction on your Application after the final submit, then you can visit West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata with your documents before the last date. They will make the correction in your favour.
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Pattern & Syllabus
1. JENPAUH Exam is an offline pen-paper based Exam. The question paper of WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 / JENPAS-UG 2020 Examination will contain total 100 questions (50 questions from Physics & Chemistry and 50 questions from Biology).
2. Each Question carries 2 marks. The total marks for JENPAUH exam are 200.
3. There will negative marking for wrong answers. For every correct answer, you will get 2 marks and for every wrong answer, you will get -0.5 marks.
4. Question on WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Examination will come from West Bengal HS (10+2) syllabus.
Question Paper, Download JENPAUH Previous Year Question Papers.
JENPAUH Exam Admit Card
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAUH 2020 Examination will be held on the middle week of August 2020. The admit card will be available from 1st week of August 2020. Students can download their JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card by login into http://wbjeeb.in website with their Registration Number & Password. WBJEEB JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card will contain examiner’s details information and exam center.
Result and Rank Card JENPAUH 2020
The result of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) JENPAUH 2020 Examination will be published on the middle week of August 2020. Candidates can download their Rank Card after the publication of the result.
West Bengal BSc Nursing, BMLT JENPAUH 2020 Result will publish on the official website of WBJEEB, http://wbjeeb.in and also download Rank Card by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth in the website. JENPAUH 2020 Rank Card will require at the time of Counselling.
JENPAUH 2020 Counselling
Online Counseling for B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T and B.A.S.L.P. courses will be started after one week of result out. Then candidates have to register on the Online Counseling Portal for counselling and admission. For B.Sc Nursing Counselling visit http://www.wbmcc.nic.in website. The WBJEEB JENPAUH 2020 Counselling will organize by Central Selection Committee (Nursing), Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) and PPK College of Education.
Contact Details to WBJEEB
If you faced any problems at the time of Online Application or anything else you can contact at WBJEE Board on this address, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091. You can also call on these numbers – 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050.
This is the complete guideline for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAUH 2020 Examination. If you have any query please post in the below comment box.