West Bengal D.Pharm Admission 2022. Apply online for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy in West Bengal under WEBSCTE Council. HS Passed students can apply online for the D.Pharm course 2022 and took admitted to Government or Private Pharmacy college. Eligibility Criteria for WEBSCTE D.Pharm Course Admission 2022 and expected cutoff marks. List of selected candidates for D.Pharm Course admission in West Bengal.
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE) published the official notification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Course in various Government and private pharmacy colleges in WB. Higher Secondary Passed students can apply for D.Pharm course admission.
Eligible students can apply online for D.Pharm course admission in 2022. The last date for online application is 25th July 2022. This is a 2-Years Diploma course in Pharmacy arranged by WEBSCTE Council.
The offline Entrance Exam for admission to this course will held on 27th August 2022.
West Bengal D.Pharm Admission 2022
Know some basic information guidelines for West Bengal D.Pharm Course admission 2022 under WEBSCTE Council.
|Course Name||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Eligibility||HS passed (Science)|
|Application Start||18th July 2022|
|Application Close||25th July 2022|
WB D.Pharm Admission Eligibility Criteria
Know the complete Eligibility criteria for West Bengal D.Pharm Admission 2022 in various Govt. and Private colleges under Diploma in Pharmacy course for the year 2022-24. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education published the following guidelines on the official notification.
1. Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from any recognized Board or Council with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology Subjects.
2. The age limit for applying Online, minimum 17 years as of 31st December 2022.
3. Candidates must be permanent residents of West Bengal and have a permanent address in West Bengal.
D.Pharm Course 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected for D.Pharm (Diploma in Pharmacy) course admission 2022 in West Bengal based on their Higher Secondary Percentage.
- The total percentage will be calculated on these three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Students must have to pass separately on all these subjects (written and project).
- Seats reserved for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates as per government rule.
WB D.Pharm 2022 Online Application Process
The Application for West Bengal D.Pharm Course admission 2022 can be done only through Online Mode. The application process is mentioned below.
WEBSCTE D.Pharm Online Application
The online Application Form for WB D.Pharm 2022 course will be available on the WBSCTE Application Portal.
1. For applying to West Bengal WB D.Pharm 2022 Online, visit the Application Portal, https://webscte.co.in and then click on the ‘Online Application For Diploma in Pharmacy 2022‘ link.
2. Before Online Application scanned the Candidate’s photograph, Signature for upload at the time of Online Application.
3. Now fill out the Online Application Form carefully by providing all the details information and then Save the Application Form.
4. After completing the previous step, just upload the scanned photograph, signature, Left Thumb Impression and HS Marksheet on the Application Portal.
6. After submission, the complete application, download the confirmation page and take print it out. Now pay the Online Application fees through Credit/Debit Card or through Internet Banking.
7. To check your D.Pharm 2022 Online Application Status, just log in to the WB Diploma in Pharmacy Admission Application Portal.
This is the complete online application process for West Bengal Diploma in Pharmacy Course admission online.
Apply online for WEBSCTE D.Pharm Course – Click Here
WB D.Pharm Online Application Fees
The Online Application fees for West Bengal State Council of Technical Education D.Pharm Course Admission are ₹500/-. For girls students, who successfully enrolled on Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme, the application fee is ₹250/-.
Candidates can pay their WB D.Pharm 2022 Course Application fees through internet banking, credit/debit card or UPI modes.
WEBSCTE D.Pharm Admission Important Dates
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE) published the complete notification about West Bengal D.Pharm Admission 2022. The important dates for this admission are given below.
|Online Application Start||18th July 2022|
|Last Date of Application||25th July 2022|
|Date of Exam||27th August 2022|
|Online Counseling||September 2022|
|Class Start||October 2022|
WB D.Pharm Merit List & Rank Card
- The result of the West Bengal Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) course 2022 will publish in September 2022.
- Students can check their rank online from the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education https://webscte.co.in.
- Download the Rank Card, which will contain the General Rank and Category Rank of the candidate.
- This D.Pharm Rank Card will be required at the time of Online Counselling and Admission to the college.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for WB D.Pharm Course?
HS passed science stream students can apply for the WB D.Pharm course.
How the merit list will prepare for D.Pharm admission?
Merit List for WB D.Pharm course will prepare on the basis of Entrance Exam.
What is the expected cutoff marks of D.Pharm course admission?
Due to high demand, the cutoff marks of the WBSCTE D.Pharm course may be above 75%.
Can Arts students apply for this course?
No. Arts students are not eligible to apply for this course.