If you want to study Paramedical course then this is a notification for you. Get all the details information about admission to various Government Medical College and Hospital for the Paramedical course. The entrance examination for the Paramedical course and online Application procedure. State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2017.
State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2017 will be held on 30th July. For admission into various paramedical courses on governmental medical college hospitals and private institutions of West Bengal, this entrance exam will be organized. This is two years course for Higher Secondary Passed students. Learn more info about SMFWEE 2017 exam.
Total Vacancies & Listed Courses
• Vancancy : Total vacancies on Government Medical College Hospitals are 1,150 and total vacancies On Private Institutions are 851. Seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PH candidates as per government rule.
• Paramedical Courses : The following trades are available for Paramedical course – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT Tech), Diploma in Radiography-Diagnostic (DRD Tech), Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT), Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (DRT Tech), Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique (DOPT), Diploma in Neuro Electro-Physiology (DNEP), Diploma in Perfusion Technology (DPFT), Diploma in Cath-Lab Technician (DCLT), Diploma in Critical Care Technology (DCCT), Diploma in Dialysis Technique, Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT), Diploma in Diabetes Care Technology (DDCT), Diploma in Electro Cardiographic Technique (ECG Technician).
Eligibility Criteria for SMFWBEE 2017
For apply SMFWBEE 2017 examination online, candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary or Equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The minimum age limit for applying this entrance exam is 17 years with respect to 1st September 2017. There are no any upper age limit restrictions.
Online Application for SMFWBEE 2017 Exam
Application for SMFWBEE 2017 exam must be done through online. For the apply online visit, any one of these websites, www.smfwbee.in or www.smfwb.in and must have a valid email address. This email id will be required at the end of one of registration. At the time of Online Application, candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature. The last date of apply online for SMFWBEE 2017 is 2nd July.
After complete the online registration process, candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as the examination fees. Application fees can be submitted by SBI e-Challan, Net banking or through Credit/Debit Cards. Must take print our the payment receipt after paying the fee.
After successful registration candidates will get Application Number and Password. Login to the website with the help of these Application Number and Password and then take print out the Confirmation Page. Fill the Confirmation page and attach the following documents,
1. Xerox and Self attested copies of HS mark sheet and Madhyamik Admit Card.
2. Xerox copy of Cast Certificate, PH certificate. (if applicable)
3. Bank Challan Copy. (if paid the fees offline)
Now send the Confirmation page or before 3rd July to this address through General Post, Post Bag No. 99, GPO, Kolkata – 700001.
SMFWBEE Exam Pattern & Course Details
Candidates will select for the Paramedical course by Entrance Examination. SMFWBEE exam will be held on 30th July 2017. There will be two papers of the exam. Paper-I contains Physics and Chemistry questions with marks 50 and Paper-II contains Biology of marks 50. Questions will MCQ type and there will be no negative marking. The paper-I exam will be held at 11 am to 12 pm and Paper-II exam will be held at 1.30 pm to 3 pm. Admit Card for SMFWBEE 2017 exam will be available from 20th July at www.smfwbee.in.
Paramedical is a 2 years professional degree course. After the end of the course, there is 6 months Internship program. At the time of internship, candidates will get Rs. 2000 per month as stipend. Two years total course fee is Rs. 30,000.
If you have any query post it in the comment section or visit the official website. Like us on the WebExam Facebook page for instant updates.