If you want to study Paramedical course then this is a notification for you. Get all the details information about admission to various Government Medical College and Hospital for the Paramedical course. The entrance examination for the Paramedical course and online Application procedure. State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2018.
State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2018 will be held on the Last week of July. For admission into various paramedical courses on governmental medical college hospitals and private institutions of West Bengal, this entrance exam will be organized. This is two years course for Higher Secondary Passed students. Learn more info about SMFWEE 2018 exam.
Online Application for SMFWBEE 2018 will be started from 10th May 2018 and will continue up to 18th June 2018.
Total Vacancies & Listed Courses
• Vacancy : Total vacancies on Government Medical College Hospitals are 1,150 and total vacancies On Private Institutions are 851. Seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PH candidates as per government rule.
• Paramedical Courses : The following trades are available for Paramedical course – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT Tech), Diploma in Radiography-Diagnostic (DRD Tech), Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT), Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (DRT Tech), Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique (DOPT), Diploma in Neuro Electro-Physiology (DNEP), Diploma in Perfusion Technology (DPFT), Diploma in Cath-Lab Technician (DCLT), Diploma in Critical Care Technology (DCCT), Diploma in Dialysis Technique, Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT), Diploma in Diabetes Care Technology (DDCT), Diploma in Electro Cardiographic Technique (ECG Technician).
Eligibility Criteria for SMFWBEE 2018
For apply SMFWBEE 2018 examination online, candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary or Equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The minimum age limit for applying this entrance exam is 17 years with respect to 1st September 2018. There are no any upper age limit restrictions.
Online Application for SMFWBEE 2018 Exam
Application for SMFWBEE 2017 exam must be done through online. For the apply online visit, any one of these websites, www.smfwbee.in or www.smfwb.in and must have a valid email address. This email id will be required at the end of one of registration. Online Application for SMFWBEE 2018 will start from 10th May 2018.
At the time of Online Application, candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature. The last date of apply online for SMFWBEE 2018 is 18th June 2018.
After complete the online registration process, candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as the examination fees. Application fees can be submitted by SBI e-Challan, Net banking or through Credit/Debit Cards. Must take print our the payment receipt after paying the fee.
After successful registration candidates will get Application Number and Password. Login to the website with the help of these Application Number and Password and then take print out the Confirmation Page. Fill the Confirmation page and attach the following documents,
1. Xerox and Self attested copies of HS mark sheet and Madhyamik Admit Card.
2. Xerox copy of Cast Certificate, PH certificate. (if applicable)
3. Bank Challan Copy. (if paid the fees offline)
Now send the Confirmation page or before 11th June to this address through General Post, Post Bag No 781, Circus Avenue Post
Office, Kolkata- 700017.
Important Dates for SMFWBEE Exam
Know all the important dates for West Bengal Paramedical admission test SMFWBEE Examination.
|Online Application Process Start||10th May 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||18th June 2018|
|Online Admit Card Download||22nd June 2018|
|Date of SMFWBEE 2018 Exam||8th July 2018|
|SMFWBEE Result Date||20th July 2018|
|Online Registration for Counseling||23rd to 28th July|
|First Round Counseling||30th July 2018|
SMFWBEE Exam Pattern & Course Details
Candidates will select for the Paramedical course by Entrance Examination. SMFWBEE exam will be held on 8th July 2018. There will be two papers of the exam.
The question paper two contains two sections, Section-A Physics and Chemistry (50 Marks) and Section-B Biology (50 Marks). Questions will MCQ type and there will be no negative marking. The SMFWBEE 2018 Exam will start at 10:30 am and continue up to 1:30 pm. Admit Card for SMFWBEE 2018 exam will be available from 20th June 2018 at www.smfwbee.in.
Paramedical is a 2 years professional degree course. After the end of the course, there is 6 months Internship program. At the time of internship, candidates will get Rs. 2000 per month as stipend. Two years total course fee is Rs. 30,000.
If you have any query post it in the comment section or visit the official website of SMFWBEE. Like us on the WebExam Facebook page for instant updates.