Apply Online for Duplicate Madhyamik Admit, Registration, Original Migration Certificate and Mark sheet or make Corrections. West Bengal Madhyamik Admit Card and Marksheet Correction. Learn how to apply for Madhyamik Admit Card or Marksheet duplicate copy, if you lost the original one. Download the Application Form for WBBSE Madhyamik Duplicate Admit, Registration, Original Migration Certificate and Marksheet or make Corrections.
You may worry about your Madhyamik Admit Card or Marksheet if you lost these documents. Here, in this post I will discuss how to apply for Duplicate Admit Card, Marksheet, Registration Certificate or Migration Certificate (original) for Madhyamik Examination. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) will the Application Form to issue duplicate certificates if the original documents were lost or damaged.
Know the complete Application Process & Download the Application Form Online to issue Duplicate Madhyamik Admit Card, Registration Certificate & Marksheet. Also, learn about the complete process of how to make corrections on your WBBSE Madhyamik Certificates and Marksheet.
Follow the Steps to apply Duplicate Madhyamik Admit Card, Registration Certificate, Marksheet and Migration Certificate
After losing the important document(s) you must have to follow these steps. After that, you can apply for duplicate copies of documents from WBBSE Board.
- At first file a GD (General Diary) on the Police Station, where (on the area) you lost your document.
- Must take a received copy of that General Police Diary and Note down the GD No. on that received copy.
- Write an Application to the Head of the School, from where you passed Madhyamik Exam, informing about the loss of your original Madhyamik documents. Also mention in the application letter, that you want to apply for a duplicate certificate.
- Now collect the Application Form or Download it from the website for duplicate certificates.
- Fill the Application Form Carefully in Capital Letters, attested it by the Head of the Institute of your Madhyamik School and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the Filled Application Form to the Regional Centre of WBBSE by yourself or your authorised person.
Separate copies of Application Forms will require for each document. Like for Admit Card, you have to submit an Application Form, for Marksheet you have to submit another application form etc.
Read More, Apply for EWS Certificate Online in West Bengal
You have to attach the following documents with the application form for duplicate or corrections Admit Card, Registration Card or Marksheet.
- Copy of General Diary Number with Seal duly signed by the OC. should be attached with the application form (if documents were lost).
- Attach the damaged copy of the document with the application form (if document damaged).
- For Migration Certificate attach – attested Xerox copy of Admit Card, marksheet, Registration Certificate.
You must have to enter the following information carefully on the Application Form in block letters.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Present address of the Applicant.
- Name of the Institution from which he/she was sent up for the Examination.
- Correct Roll Number and Registration Number with Year.
Required Documents for Corrections on Madhyamik Certificates
If there is any wrong info or spelling mistake (Name or Surname of the Applicant and Guardian or Date of Birth) on your Madhyamik Admit Card, Registration Certificate or Mark Sheet then you can apply for correction. Then you have to provide the following documents.
- Photocopy of Registration Certificate, Admit Card and Pass Certificate duly attested by the concerned HOI.
- For Correction Guardian’s Name/Surname provide the Photocopy of Admission Register duly attested by the concerned HOI countersigned by any Gazetted Officer or WBBSE officer.
- For Correction Date of Birth, provide a Photocopy of Admission Register / Birth Certificate duly attested by the concerned HOI countersigned by the DI/ADI of Schools / any Officer of WBBSE.
Application Fees for duplicate Certificates or Corrections
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education published the complete Application Fees structure on their official website for Issue any Duplicate Certificate or Corrections on any Certificate. The details are given below.
|Nature of Services||Application Fees|
|Issue of Duplicate – Marksheet, Admit Card, Certificate, Registration Certificate||Rs. 100 each item, each copy|
|Migration Certificate (Original)||Rs. 300|
|Each Name, Surname Correction||Rs. 50|
|Age Correction (Regular Students V-X)||Rs. 100|
|Age Correction (within 3 years of Appearing MP)||Rs. 300|
|Age Correction (beyond 3 years of Appearing Board Exam)||Rs. 600|
The documents will be made available for delivery after 15th Working days from the date of submission of the application form and Fees. Sometimes it may take longer time due to unavoidable circumstances. However, if everything is okay, then you will receive your duplicate documents soon.
Read More, WB Kanyashree Praklapa Scholarship Online Application & Status Check
WBBSE Regional Offices
Four WBBSE Regional Centres are available in West Bengal.
- Regional Office Burdwan
- Regional Office North Bengal
- Regional Office Medinipur
- Regional Office Kolkata (Derozio Bhaban)
Download the Application Forms
Download the Application Form for duplicate Madhyamik certificate or corrections of Madhyamik Certificates. You can collect an Application Form, from your school or download it from here.
- Application Form for Duplicate Marksheet / Admit / Registration / Original Migration Certified. 249
- Application Form for Correction of Name / Father’s Name / Mother’s Name / Date of Birth 69
Here we tried to represent a basic overview and Application Process for WBBSE Madhya Documents corrections and how to make duplicate documents if you lost the original. I hope it will be helpful for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about West Bengal Madhyamik duplication admit card, registration and Marksheet application process.
Can I apply Online for duplicate Admit Card or Marksheet?
No. You have to apply Offline through your School, from where you passed Madhyamik exam.
How long will it take to get the new copies of Certificates?
The documents will be made available for delivery after 15th Working days from the date of submission of the application form and Fees.
Does the duplicate copies will be same as original copy?
No. duplicate Admit Card, Marksheet, Registration Certificate will not be same as the Original Certificate. They will be handwritten and there will stamp of ‘DUPLICATE‘ on the document.
Does the value of duplicate certificate will be same as original certificate?
Yes. The value of these certificate will be same. You can use these certificates anywhere without any issue.
10 thoughts on “Apply for Duplicate Madhyamik Admit, Registration, Original Migration Certificate and Mark sheet or make Corrections WBBSE”
Sir i have lost my Madhyamik admit card, mark sheet , roll number and migration certificate. The school thru which i appeared Hind Motor High school is closed. I appeared in 1979 and shifted to punjab. How can i get my duplicate documents????? Please advice.
I lost my registration id card help me plz
Hello Akib, contact to the school from where you passed the Madhyamik exam and apply for a duplication Registration certificate.
Have lost my 10th marksheet .
West Bengal board
Plz help me
Hello Arti, apply for the duplicate marksheet through the proper channel.
I. Have lost my madhyamik certificate , results during Xerox,how I get it duplicate certificate and result, school already fully closed many years
Hello Gouranga, you can contact your school, from where you passed the Madhyamik exam. Contact Headteacher of your school through phone call or visit the school, when Mid-day meal will distribution, then all teachers will avaiabale.
i want duplicate admit card of class 10 for damaged class 10 admit card
I want correction my father’s name of my madhyamik certificate
Follow the above instruction.