GP Birla Scholarship for College students in West Bengal. Learn How to apply Online for GP Birla Scholarship. Know more information about GP Birla Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Number of Scholarship, Online application Process and list of selected candidates. Last date of Application for Birla Scholarship for 12th passed students.
G.P. Birla Foundation provides scholarships for the students of West Bengal. The students who are recently passed Higher Secondary 2018 examination with a good percentage are required scholarship for higher studies, are eligible for G. P. Birla Foundation Scholarship 2018. This foundation provides scholarships every year.
Total 65 scholarships will be awarded to the students. The application process for this scholarship is offline. Know the application process and other details information like eligibility criteria, last date of application, how to download application form etc.
Eligibility Criteria for apply GP Birla Foundation Scholarship
For apply GP Birla Foundation Scholarship 2018, students must have to fulfill these criteria.
• Students, who passed Higher Secondary 2018 examination or any equivalent exam with at least 80% marks from any recognized board or council of West Bengal, are eligible for this scholarship.
• If students passed Higher Secondary Exam from any Central Board, then at least 85% marks are eligible for apply GP Birla scholarship.
• Students who were seat for any admission entrance examination like, JEE, AIPMT, WBJEE, AIEEE, NEET etc and rank in between top 15,000 are also eligible to apply.
• For apply GP Birla Foundation Scholarship candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
• This scholarship is provided to the students, who are taking admission on this following courses, Science, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Commerce, Law, Chetart Accountant and Company Secretaryship.
Application Process for GP Birla Foundation Scholarship Scheme
The application process for GP Birla Foundation Scholarship is offline. For apply this scholarship download the application form from the official website of the foundation, gpbirlafoundation.com/download.html or students may get the application form through post, for that, they have sent an application letter to the foundation requesting for an application form. For that candidates must have to send an empty envelope writing the candidate’s address and a stamp card with the application letter.
After filling the application form correctly send the application form by speed post to the following address, G. P. Birla Educational Foundation, Attn: Radha Tamal Goswami / Anil Kumar Sharma, 1582 Rajdanga Main Road, Southend Conclave, 4th Floor, Kolkata – 700 017.
An application form may be sent through the head of the Institution from which the candidate recently passed out or take admission on the current course. The last date for submitting GP Birla Foundation Scholarship 2018 is 15th July.
Candidates must have to attach this following documents with the application form,
• One copy of passport size photograph. Attach to the specific space of the application form.
• A copy of admission receipt of college or university for the current course.
• Copy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary Exam or equivalent.
• If any extra circular certificate of success is available, attach a copy of it.
• Income certificate of candidate’s parent.
Amount of the Scholarship & Selection Procedure
The total number of scholarships is 65. The selected candidates are awarded maximum Rs. 50,000 per year for tuition fees and hostel fees. This scholarship will continue till the current course not complete.
For that, renewal of this scholarship is needed. After judging the previous year marks, the scholarship amount will distribute. Students also get the one-time amount of Rs. 7000/- for book grant.
Students are selected for this scholarship by merit basis. After selecting the candidate by reviewing application form, they are called for interview. Candidates are selected by the experts of GP Birla Foundation Trust.
This is a scholarship for West Bengal college students. If you have any problems or questions you call the GP Birla Foundation at 033-24414542 / 24414456 or post a comment on our website. We will try to help you at our best.