Apply Online for Ramakrishna Mission Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing Admission 2020. Apply for GNM Nursing course on RKSM Matri Bhavan Hospital, Kolkata. Eligibility Criteria for GNM Course in Matri Bhavan Hospital. Ramakrishna Mission Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing course online application. GNM Nursing on Private Institutions in West Bengal. Download the merit list and cutoff marks for Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing course 2020.
Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan, Kolkata published the official notification for admission on 3 Year GNM Nursing course on there own nursing training centre for the session November 2020 to October 2023.
This is a Private Institution but it is under Ramakrishna Mission. HS passed girls students can apply for GNM Nursing course under Ramakrishna Mission Matri Bhavan, which also known as Matri Bhavan Hospital.
There are total 40 available for this 3 Year diploma in GNM Nursing. Know all the details information, how to apply for GNM Nursing course on Matri Bhavan Hospital. Learn more about the eligibility criteria and course fees for GNM Nursing Course under a Private Institution.
Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing Admission
|Institution Name||Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan|
|Course Name||GNM Nursing Course|
|Application Last Date||31st August 2020|
|Maximum Applications Accept||1200|
|Result Date||October 2020|
Candidates must have to fulfil the following eligibility guidelines to apply for Admission on 3-year GNM Nursing course 2020 under Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan Hospital.
- Only Female candidates can apply for this GNM Nursing course.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 17 to 27 years as on 1st December 2020.
- Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary (HS) Examination or Equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in the aggregate and 40% in English alone.
- The marks will be calculated on the 2 Compulsory Subjects (Languages – English must be one) and other 3 Elective Subjects (Best of three, except Environment Education).
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The student who completed their course from Vocational Stream or from any Open Schooling, cannot apply for this GNM Nursing course.
- Science stream students will get more preference.
There is total of 40 seats available for 3 years GNM Nursing course on Ramakrishna Mission Matri Bhavan Hospital. 22% seats reserved for SC candidates and 6% seats reserved for ST candidates. Students from Science Stream will get Priority at the time of selection.
Matri Bhavan GNM Application Process
The Application process for GNM Nursing course 2020 on Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan Nursing school is Online. Eligible students can apply only for GNM Nursing course. Know the complete steps and online application process of RKSM Matri Bhavan Hospital.
At first Pay the Application Fees
Before start the Online Application form, Application fees of Rs.400/- is to be submitted through RTGS/NEFT to the Institution by visiting Bank or from Internet Banking. Receipt of the transaction (RTGS/NEFT details) must be uploaded at the time of Online Application.
Bank Account Details
In Favour of “RAMAKRISHNA SARADA MISSION MATRI BHAVAN, SCHOOL OF NURSING”
Bank Name – Bank of Boroda
A/C No. – 00360100006616
IFSC – BARB0TOLLYG ( fifth character is zero )
MICR CODE – 700012031
After paying the application fees of Rs. 400/- you can fill the Online Application form. Fill the application form with your basic details information, academic details and communication details. At the time of Online Application of RKSM Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing course, the applicant has to upload following scanned copies of documents.
- Recent coloured self-attested passport size photograph
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination as proof of age
- H.S or equivalent examination mark sheet
- Character Certificate from the last Institution attended
- Residential certificate from the concerned authority
- Signature of the candidate
- Receipt of the transaction (NEFT/RTGS transaction reference Number)
The applicant has to mention the aggregate percentage calculated with best of 5 subjects, English must be one of them.
Online applications will not be available after the limited (1200) number of applications are received on or before 31-08-2020.
(Either the date or the limited number whichever is earlier)
Apply Online for GNM Nursing course on Ramakrishna Mission Matri Bhavan – Click Here
So, if you want to take admission or apply into Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing school apply soon. Because they only accept 1200 applications only.
Candidates Selection Process
Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing school will arrange the candidate selection on the basis of these two factors.
- Candidates will be selected against Merit List on the basis of marks obtained in H.S or equivalent Examination.
- In the case of same percentage (%) obtained by two candidates, the candidate having science stream will be given preference.
Download Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan GNM Nursing Admission 2020 Merit List – Click Here
If you have any query regarding this GNM Nursing training course on Matri Bhavan Hospital, you can directly contact to the Hospital or can call at (033)-24668273 or 7605849718.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the GNM Application for Matri Bhavan Hospital Admission will start?
The application will start after the publication of HS result. The last date of sending application is 31st August 2020.
How many seats are available there?
There are total 40 seats available for GNM Nursing Training course.
Is Matri Bhavan Hospital GNM Training School is Government or Private?
Matri Bhavan Hospital GNM Training School is a Private Institution.
Does Arts stream students can apply for GNM Training course here?
Yes, Arts stream students can apply for the Matri Bhavan Hospital GNM Nursing course. But Science stream students will get more priority.
What is the Candidate selection process?
Candidates for GNM Nursing Training course will be selected on the basis of their HS percentage.
Why Online Application closed before the last date?
As per Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Matri Bhavan Nursing School, they only accept 1200 applications within 31st August 2020. If the number of application reached the limit before the last date, they will stop the online application process.