Download the Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan GNM Nursing Admission 2019 Application Form. Apply GNM Nursing course on Sishu Mangal Hospital, Kolkata. Eligibility Criteria for GNM Course in SIshu Mangal Hospital. Ramakrishna Mission GNM Nursing course application form download. GNMNursing on Private Institutions in West Bengal.
Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan, Kolkata published the official notification for admission on 3 Year GNM Nursing course on there own nursing training centre for the session October 2019 to September 2022. This is a Private Institution but it is under Ramakrishna Mission. HS passed girls students can apply for GNM Nursing course under Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan, which also known as Sishu Mangal Hospital.
There are total 40 available for this 3 Year diploma in GNM Nursing. Know all the details information, how to apply for GNM Nursing course on Sishu Mangal Hospital. Learn more about the eligibility criteria and course fees for GNM Nursing Course under a Private Institution.
Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan GNM Nursing
|Institution Name||Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan|
|Course Name||GNM Nursing Course|
|Application Last Date||22nd June 2019|
Candidates must have to fulfil the following eligibility guidelines to apply for Admission on 3-year GNM Nursing course 2019 under Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan, Sishu Mangal Hospital.
- Only Female candidates can apply for this GNM Nursing course.
2. The age of the applicant must be in between 17 to 27 years as on 1st January 2019.
3. Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary (HS) Examination or Equivalent Examination with at least 55% marks or 50% marks for SC/ST.
4. The marks will be calculated on the 2 Compulsory Subjects (Languages – English must be one) and other 3 Elective Subjects (Best of three, except Environment Education).
5. Applicant must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of West Bengal.
6. Student who completed their course from Vocational Stream or from any Open Schooling, cannot apply for this GNM Nursing course.
There is total of 40 seats available for 3 year GNM Nursing course on Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan / Sishu Mangal Hospital. 22% seats reserved for SC candidates and 6% seats reserved for ST candidates. Students from Science Stream will get Priority at the time of selection.
Application for Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan GNM Nursing Course is offline. Candidates have to write an Application Letter or and download the application Proforma from our website (link given below).
Application fees for this course are ₹300 and candidates have to pay this fees through Bank Draft on behalf of Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan A/C S.O.N (non-refundable).
Fill application form carefully find attached the following documents with it.
- Bank Draft copy.
- Copy of Madhyamik Admit Card.
- Copy of HS mark sheet (2 copies).
- Copy of Character Certificate issued from the last school.
- Residential Certificate of the Applicant (issued by SDO/ BDO/ Panchayat Sabhapati/ Local MLA/ MP/ Municipality Chairman)
- Two copies Colour Photograph of the Applicant.
- Copy of Caste Certificate (if any).
After computing all these steps, pack the application form and the documents in an Envelope. Write ‘General Nursing Midwifery October 2019‘ on the Envelope and send it through Speed Post or Courier to the folder address –
Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan, 99, Sharat Bose Road, Kolkata – 700026
You can also submit the application form hand to hand to the Sishu Mangal Hospital. The last date of application is 22nd June 2019, Application Form must be reached within this date to the Authority.
Download the RK Mission Seva Pratishthan GNM Application Form – Click Here
Candidates Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for GNM Nursing course on the basis of their HS percentage & Stream (Science Stream Students will get Priority). Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan main organised written test, an interview and medical check-up to select the candidates for this Diploma Nursing Training Course.
The Merit List will be published on the official website of Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan, www.rkmsevapratishthan.org on the third week of July 2019.
Ramakrishna Mission Seva pratishthan is a Private Institution for GNM Nursing Training. Candidates have to pay the First course fees of ₹49,500 for admission fees, tuition fees, messing charges and other charges. After that candidate has to pay ₹48,000 per year for this GNM course fees.
If you have any query regarding this GNM Nursing training course on Sishu Mangal Hospital, you can directly contact to the Hospital or can call at (033)-24753636. You can also download the official notification – Click Here to download.
You can also post your query in the below comment box, will definitely try to help you at our best.