SMFWBEE 2019 Online Admission process for the Paramedical course. Get all the details information about admission to various Government Medical College and Hospital for the Paramedical course. The SMFWBEE 2019 entrance examination for the Paramedical course and online Application procedure. State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2019.
State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2019 will be held on the Last week of July. For admission into various paramedical courses on governmental medical college hospitals and private institutions of West Bengal, this entrance exam will be organized. This is two years course for Higher Secondary Passed students. Learn more info about SMFWEE 2019 exam.
Online Application for SMFWBEE 2019 will be started from the first week of May 2019 and will continue up to the second week of June 2019.
- 1 Information Chart for SMFWBEE 2019 Exam
- 2 Total Seats & Listed Courses
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for SMFWBEE 2019
- 4 Online Application for SMFWBEE 2019 Exam
- 5 Important Dates for SMFWBEE Exam
- 6 SMFWBEE Exam Pattern & Course Details
- 7 Contact Details & Helpline
Information Chart for SMFWBEE 2019 Exam
|Exam Name||SMFWBEE 2019|
|Conducting Body||State Medical Faculty of West Bengal|
|Total Seats||approx 2000 (Govt+Privates)|
|Online Application Start||1st Week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||1st Week of July 2019|
Total Seats & Listed Courses
• Vacancy: Total vacancies on Government Medical College Hospitals are 1,150 and total vacancies On Private Institutions are 851. Seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PH candidates as per government rule.
• Paramedical Courses: The following trades are available for the SMFWBEE Paramedical course –
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT Tech), Diploma in Radiography-Diagnostic (DRD Tech), Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT), Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (DRT Tech), Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique (DOPT), Diploma in Neuro Electro-Physiology (DNEP), Diploma in Perfusion Technology (DPFT), Diploma in Cath-Lab Technician (DCLT), Diploma in Critical Care Technology (DCCT), Diploma in Dialysis Technique, Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT), Diploma in Diabetes Care Technology (DDCT), Diploma in Electro Cardiographic Technique (ECG Technician).
Eligibility Criteria for SMFWBEE 2019
According to the official notification, the eligibility criteria for SMFWBEE 2019 Examination for admission on the Paramedical course are mentioned below.
- Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary (10th+2) examination or equivalent course.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology must be the subjects in the Higher Secondary level for apply SMFWBEE 2019 entrance exam.
- The minimum age limit for applying SMFWBEE 2019 Exam is 17 years as on 1st September 2019. There is no any upper age limit restriction for the application.
Online Application for SMFWBEE 2019 Exam
Application for SMFWBEE 2019 exam can be done through online only. For the apply online visit, any one of these websites, www.smfwbee.in or www.smfwb.in. Candidates must have a valid email id for register SMFWBEE 2019 Paramedical Examination. Online Application for SMFWBEE 2019 will start from the First week of May 2019.
At the time of Online Application, candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature. The last date of apply online for SMFWBEE 2019 is the Second week of June 2019.
Application Fees Payment
After complete the online registration process, candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as the examination fees for State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Examination. Candidates can pay the SMFWBEE Exam application fees through online using Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards. Application fees can also be paid through SBI e-Challan from bank counter.
Send SMFWBEE 2019 Application Form
After successful registration candidates will get Application Number and Password. Login to the website with the help of these Application Number and Password and then take print out the Confirmation Page. Fill the Confirmation page and attach the following documents,
1. Self-attested photocopies of HS mark sheet and Madhyamik Admit Card.
2. Photocopy of Cast Certificate, PH certificate. (if applicable)
3. Bank Challan Copy. (if paid the fees offline)
Now send the Confirmation page or before 11th June to the below address through General Post,
Post Bag No 781, Circus Avenue Post
Office, Kolkata- 700017.
Important Dates for SMFWBEE Exam
State Medical Faculty West Bengal published all the important dates for Paramedical Entrance Examination. Know all the important dates for West Bengal Paramedical admission test SMFWBEE Examination.
|Online Application Process Start||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||2nd week of June 2019|
|Online Admit Card Download||3rd week of June 2019|
|Date of SMFWBEE 2019 Exam||1st week of July 2019|
|SMFWBEE Result Date||2nd week July 2019|
|Online Registration for Counseling||3rd week of July|
|First Round Counseling||last week July 2019|
SMFWBEE Exam Pattern & Course Details
Candidates have to seat for this entrance exam for admission on Paramedical courses in West Bengal. SMFWBEE exam will be held on 1st week of July 2019 from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The complete question pattern for SMFWBEE 2019 Examination given below. Follow these points to know more about this examination.
1. The question paper for SMFWBEE Paramedical entrance examination will contain two sections, Section-A and B.
|Section-A||Physics & Chemistry||50 Marks|
2. There will be total 100 questions and each question will carry one mark. So, the total marks for this Paramedical entrance examination are 100.
3. There will be no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
4. Total time allowed for this entrance exam will be 3 hours, Exam will start at 10:30 am and continue up to 1:30 pm.
5. Admit Card for SMFWBEE 2019 exam will be available from 2nd week of June 2019 at www.smfwbee.in.
Paramedical is a 2 years professional degree course. After the end of the course, there is a 6 months Internship program. At the time of internship, candidates will get Rs. 2000 per month as stipend. Two years total course fee is Rs. 30,000.
Contact Details & Helpline
Candidates can contact to the State Medical Faculty West Bengal for any help about this Paramedical Entrance Examination. The address of this office is-
State Medical Faculty of West Bengal
14C, Beliaghata Main Road,
Kolkata – 700085
You can also contact through SMFWBEE Helpdesk phone numbers – 9674524077 or 9674785953 for any application related issue. You can also send email at email@example.com for help.
Post your questions in the below comment box, we will definitely try to help you at our best. Share this information on your social media to inform others.