ECL GNM Nursing Training 2020: Kalla Central Hospital under Eastern Coalfields Limited, West Bengal published Admission Notice for 3 years General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course for the academic year 2020. Students who passed their Higher Secondary Examination from Science stream can apply for Eastern Coalfields GNM Nursing course 2020 on Central Hospital Kalla, Asansol. Eligible students can apply online for this Government GNM Nursing course in West Bengal under Eastern Coal Fields.
Details information, Eligibility Criteria and Online Application Process for WB Eastern Coalfields GNM Nursing Course 2020. There are 20 seats available for the female students. This is a 3 years General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course. Online Application for WB Easter Coalfields GNM Nursing starts from 30th September 2020. The last of Online Application is 7th October 2020. Admission will be done on the School Of Nursing, Kalla Central Hospital, Asansol, P.Burdwan.
Number of Seats
There are 20 seats available for admission on GNM Nursing Course in ECL Kalla Central Hospital, Burdwan. The Seat distribution is given below.
|Name of the Course||Seats||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||20||9||2||5||3||1|
Candidates have to apply Online from Eastern Coalfields Limited’s (ECL) to admission on these seats.
ECL GNM Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to fulfil the following Eligibility Guidelines to apply Online for ECL GNM Admission 2020 in West Bengal.
- The applicant must be unmarried female(Indian citizen) only.
- Educational Qualification: HS (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/Council / University in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (compulsory). The aggregate marks of these four subject should be at least 45% in case of General category and 40% in case of EWS/SC/ST/OBC.
- Age of candidates should be between 17 to 27 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Candidate must be physically & mentally fit at the time of admission and during the duration of the whole course. Getting married during the duration of the course is not allowed & that will debar the student to sit in the final exam.
- The selection procedure for candidates in different reservation quotas (SC/ST/OBC) will be strictly followed as per Govt. Rules.
- Relaxation of age for OBC candidates will be 3 years & and for SC/ST will be 5 years as per directives of Govt. of India.
ECL GNM Nursing Admission Selection will be made on Merit Basis i.e. on the basis of total marks of 4 (four) subjects English and Physics, Chemistry & Biology) of Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination. That means the marks of the following subject will be added to prepare the merit list.
- Compulsory English language (not alternative) and
- Three compulsory subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
ECL GNM 2020 Online Application Process
Kalla Central Hospital GNM Nursing Admission 2020 will start from 30th September 2020 and continue up to 7th October 2020. Eligible candidates can apply Online for ECL Kalla Central Hospital GNM Nursing Admission through Eastern Coalfields Limited’s official website, www.easterncoal.gov.in by logging.
Follow the below steps to apply Online and before this, must check the list for pre-requisites.
- Valid E-mail ID for self which must remain operational till the admission process is over.
- A scanned copy of recent colour passport size photo and Signature.
- Journal Number of the Challan through which Examination fee is deposited in SBI.
- For OBC(NCL)/SC/ST candidates scanned copy of caste certificate.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category are required to submit an Income & Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- A scanned copy of mark sheet & certificate of class X & mark sheet of class XII.
After getting all these things, you can start the Online Application Form Fill for Kalla Central Hospital GNM Nursing Course 2020.
At first, Register yourself on the Eastern Coalfields GNM Nursing Application Portal by providing your Name, Date of Birth and Email ID. After that complete your Online Application Process, upload the required scanned documents and Submit your GNM Admission Application Form.
Once you submitted your application form, must download and take a print out the PDF Application Form for your future reference. It will be required during the Admission process if you qualify in the Merit list.
Apply Online Kalla Central Hospital GNM Nursing 2020 Admission – Click Here
Online Application Fees
Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as the Online Application Processing Fees through SBI Bank Challan. Processing Fee will be deposited in the Power Jyoti A/C No. 35228997799 of State Bank of India (Sanctoria branch, code 06114) by candidates belonging to General & OBC category. The Processing Fee is exempted for SC & ST candidates. The challan form will be Downloaded from website & filled properly.
Important Dates for ECL GNM Admission
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) published the important dates for GNM Nursing course admission on Kalla Central Hospital.
|Online Application Start||30th September 2020|
|Last date of Online application||7th October 2020|
|Date of Publication result||14th October 2020|
|Date of Admission||16th & 17th October 2020|
|Date of starting of class||2nd November 2020|
Read More, List of GNM Nursing Schools in West Bengal
Course Fees Structure
Here is the brief discussion about the Fees structure for ECL GNM Nursing course under Kalla Central Hospital, Burdwan for the session 2020.
|Admission Fees||Rs. 15,000 (one-time payment at admission|
|Development Fess||Rs. 5,000 per year|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 12,000 per year|
|Caution Money Deposit||Rs. 10,000 (refundable without interset)|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When the GNM Application for ECL Kalla Hospital Admission will start?
The application will start after the publication of HS result. The last date of sending application is 30th September 2020 and continue up to 7th October 2020.
How many seats are available there?
There are total 20 seats available for GNM Nursing Training course.
Is ECL Kalla Hospital GNM Training School is Government or Private?
ECL Kalla Hospital GNM Training School is a Private Institution.
Does Arts stream students can apply for GNM Training course here?
Arts students cannot apply for GNM Nursing course on this Institution. Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
What is the Candidate selection process?
Candidates for GNM Nursing Training course will be selected on the basis of their HS marks.
This is the complete information and admission related notice for WB GNM Admission 2020 on Kalla Central Hospital under Easter Coalfields Limited. You can contact the Nursing school through 0341-2271910 phone number. Post your query in the below comment box.