West Bengal HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion pdf Download. Get the best quality HS Computer Science Suggestion 2019 with Sure Common in Examination. West Bengal Higher Secondary 2019 Exam Suggestion. WBCHSE 2019 Model Question Paper Download. Important questions for HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion. HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion with 92% Common in the Examination.
West Bengal Higher Secondary 2019 Computer Science Exam will be held on 6th March 2019. Know all the details information and Suggestion of HS 2019 Computer Science Subject. Download WBCHSE HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion with Sure Common in Examination. Get all the important questions and Syllabus of HS 2019 Computer Science Exam.
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion Download. Every 12th Class students will seat for their 2nd Board Exam HS 2019 within a few months and they all starting their study to do the best on it. Team WebExam trying to help HS 2019 Students by providing some important questions of each subject.
Here you can download WB HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion prepared by expert subject teachers. This HS Computer Science Suggestion 2019 prepared on the basis of last few years questions and Model Question Paper provided by WBCHSE.
Learn all the details information about West Bengal Higher Secondary 2019 Computer Science Suggestion and Syllabus. Download previous year question papers. Get the Test and Final Exam Suggestion for Computer Science Exam 2019.
HS 2019 Computer Science Syllabus
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) published the new syllabus for Higher Secondary 2019 Computer Science Exam. The questions will come from the following chapters. Total marks from each chapter also mentioned on the table.
|Sequential Logic Circuit||15 Marks|
|Programming in C & Data Structures||15 Marks|
|Database Management System||15 Marks|
|Introduction of Object Oriented Programming||10 Marks|
HS 2019 Computer Science Question Pattern
Total marks for West Bengal Computer Science written Exam 2019 will 70 Marks and 30 Marks project purposes. The HS 2019 Question Paper will contain three groups, GROUP – A, B & C. Among this Group – A & B will contain MCQ and very short Answer type questions, total marks 35. The Group-C will contain five questions and each question will carry 7 marks. So total 35 Marks.
There will be alternative questions on each group. Below the complete HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion is described. Follow it to check your preparation for HS 2019 Computer Science Exam.
HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion
Sequential Logic Circuits
1. Design a counter that counts the decimal digits according to 2421 code. Draw a basic flip-flop circuit using NOR gate. What is Register?
2. Draw the logic circuit and truth table of a R-S flip-flop using NAND gates. Why clock pulse is needed in a flip-flop? What do you mean by trigger?
3. Explain the working principle of Master Slave flip-flop / Johnson Counter. Differentiate between Synchronous counter and Asynchronous counter.
4. Draw the diagram of SIPO Register. Draw the logic diagram of a 3-bit binary up-counter. Write the differences between a sequential circuit and a combinational logic circuit.
Programming in ‘C’ and Data Structure
1. What is the data type of the variable x in the ‘C’ statement int*x? Write the algorithm to delete data from stack.
2. What is stack pointer? When the value of stack become ‘Null’? Explain ‘call by value’ and ‘call by reference’. Write a function in C programming language to delete /insert the first node of a linked list.
3. Write advantages and disadvantages of linked list over an array. Show how to declare a data type node to define the node of a single linked list which holds an integer as the only one data item.
4. Convert the following infix expression to postfix using a stack, E=A/(B*C) – D. Write pop operation of stack in C language.
5. What is the main characteristic of Queue? What is the function of return statement? Consider the array declaration to store 20 integer elements as int x; Rewrite the above declaration in dynamic memory allocation and also how to free the allocated memory.
Components of a Network
1. Explain the purpose of Domain Name Server (DNS) in the context of internet. Write a short Note on- URL, www, Proxy Server, advantages of email, CSMA/CD, optical cable.
2. Write the differences between – DNS and IP Address, FTP and TELNET, internet and Intranet, circuit switching and Packet switching.
3. What is uplink and downlink? Name any two LAN protocols. What is search engine? Name two search engines and web browsers. State advantages of UTP cable in a computer network.
4. What is Bandwidth? What is function of <ul>, <hi>, <img>, <sup> html tag?
Database Management System
1. Explain 3NF with example. Explain Candidate key and Foreign key briefly using examples. What do you mean by Relationship database?
2. What do you mean by domain constraint? What is DDL and DCL? Write down the differences between many-to-many and one-to-one relationship. What is deletion anomaly?
3. What is data and information? Define cardinality in the context of relational model. Explain inner join, outer join, intersection operations with example.
Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
1. Write a programme in C++ to check an integer whether it is odd or even using class and object. Give the differences between Public and Private Member of a class in C++.
2. What is Polymorphism? Write the characteristics of OOP. Write a programme in C++ that convert decimal numbers into binary numbers using class and object.
3. Write down the advantages of Encapsulation. Write down the differences between Data Member and Library Function.
This is the complete West Bengal HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion prepared by WebExam. On this suggestion, we mentioned only the broad answer type questions. For MCQ and Short questions, read carefully the textbooks.
Remember, after completing the complete syllabus and textbooks, follow these suggestions to check your preparation. Because suggestion taken may injurious to examination. Team WebExam wish you all the very best for your Higher Secondary 2019 Examination.