Apply for Online Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate College students. Know all the details about Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 for HS / 12th Passed students. Eligibility Criteria, Aptitude Test & Scholarship amount of Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023. Higher Secondary Passed students can apply Online. BA, B.Sc, B.Com or any other Undergraduate course students can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Reliance Foundation provides scholarships to the 1st year college students pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree in India. Upto 5000 candidates will be selected under this scholarship scheme. Selected candidates will receive a scholarship amount upto Rs 2 lakhs.
Students, who passed their 12th / HS Board Exam this year with at least 60% marks, can apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 online. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic performance, financial conditions & online aptitude test.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate
|Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023
|Undergraduate College Students
|Minimum Marks Required
|60% in 12th Board Exam
|up to Rs. 2 Lakhs
|Number of Scholarships
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this college scholarship, must learn about the eligibility criteria.
- This scholarship is only for Indian Citizens.
- Passed Higher Secondary / 12th standard Board Exam this year, i.e. 2023.
- Passed standard 12th Board exam with minimum 60% marks.
- Took admission in any full-time Undergraduate degree programme.
- Annual Family income does not exceed Rs. 15 lakhs.
- Preference will be given to the students, whose annual family income is less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Only 1st year UG course students can apply.
Scholarship Amount & Rewards
Reliance Foundation will provide a total amount of upto Rs 2 Lakhs as a scholarship grant for the complete duration of the undergraduate degree course.
The scholarship amount will be provided as a grant every year after the renewal of the scholarship. Students can use this amount for tuition fees, Hostel fees, Laptop purchases, Books purchase etc.
Reliance Foundation will select upto 5,000 students for this UG scholarship scheme every year.
Apart from financial support, there will be engagement opportunities including soft-skills training and workshops and students will also automatically gain networking opportunities through a strong alumni network.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 Selection Process
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 for College students selection will be done through Aptitude Test, past academic records and household income. All applicants are required to complete an online aptitude test as part of their application.
Aptitude test will be an MCQ-based Online test. Students can attempt this test anywhere in India. Questions in this aptitude test will come from the following topics.
- Verbal Ability – spotting errors, sentence completion, grammar and reading comprehension in the English language.
- Analytical & Logical Ability – analyse the given situation, problem-solving, identify the root cause, provide solutions etc.
- Numerical Ability – solve mathematical problems using reasoning skills, number sequence and data interpretation.
Each topic will contain 20 questions and time allowed 20 minutes for each topic. So the total number of questions is 60 and the total time allowed is 1 hour.
Online Application Process
Eligible college students can apply for the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 online.
- Visit the official website of Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships.
- On the Application Portal fill the complete form and submit it.
- After submitting the scholarship application form unique application number will generate. Download the pre-filled scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents at the of online application.
- Passport-size Photographs.
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card etc).
- Marksheet of 10th Class Board Exam.
- Marksheet of 12th Board Exam.
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college / Student ID Card.
- Family Income Proof, Disability Certificate (if applicable).
Students can directly contact to Reliance Foundation through email at, RF.UGScholarships@reliancefoundation.org or WhatsApp at 7977100100 number.
Apply Online for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 – Click Here
Reliance Foundation will publish the list of selected candidates for the Undergraduate Scholarships on their official website after completing all the steps. Students need to renew their Reliance Foundation Scholarship every degree programme year. Must maintain good academic standing/pass year on year to avail of the following years’ Scholarship amount.
If you have any doubts about the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduate College students, you can post it in the below comment box. We will definitely try to help you at our best.