Apply Online for WBJEE ANM Nursing Admission 2021 from the WBJEEB website. Online Application Process and Eligibility for WBJEE ANM course admission 2021. ANM Nursing Application Form 2021 in West Bengal. List of ANM Nursing schools in West Bengal. Merit list and admission process. The total seats for WBJEE ANM nursing Admission is 500. Get the exam syllabus for ANM Nursing admission in WB. Download WBJEE AMN 2021 Exam Model Question Paper and Suggestion.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) published the official notification for admission on Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) course 2021 for the season of 2021-22. Admission will be done on To year ANM training course in 6 ANM Nursing Training Schools. Total seats for WB ANM Nursing Admission are 500. Eligible female candidates living in the panchayat areas in all the district of West Bengal can apply for the WBJEE ANM Nursing course 2021.
Know more about the WBJEE ANM Nursing Entrance Examination 2021 online application, syllabus and question pattern. WBJEE ANM Joint Entrance Examination 2021 will be held on 22nd August 2021.
Know all the detailed information about West Bengal ANM nursing admission 2021, the online application process, eligibility criteria, Exam Syllabus, Question Pattern, documents verification, the publication of seat allotment admission process. Online Application will start from 31st March and the Last date of Application is 27th April 2021.
WBJEE ANM Admission 2021 Online Application
|Course Name||West Bengal ANM Nursing|
|Application Start||31st March 2021|
|Application Close||27th April 2021|
|Date of Examination||22nd August 2021|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Higher Secondary|
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE ANM Nursing Traning 2021
The eligibility criteria for admission to the West Bengal ANM Nursing Traning course 2021 Entrance examination, depends upon two factors, one is Educational Qualification and the other is Age limit.
- Only Female candidates can apply for WBJEE ANM Nursing Course 2021.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years as of 31st December 2021 for admission on West Bengal ANM Nursing Exam.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the Gram Panchayat area of the concerned district of West Bengal.
- The candidate should be passed the Higher Secondary examination (10+2) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education past equivalent examination from any recognised Council/Board.
- Minimum 40% qualifying marks require in each Bengali, English and other three (best of three) subjects.
- In the case of Science students, candidates must obtain the pass marks in both practical and theory separately and 40% in aggregate.
- Candidates must be able to read, write and express in the Bengali or Nepali language.
Total Seats & Reservation
The total number of seats for WBJEE ANM nursing Admission course admission 2021 under WB Department of Health and Family Welfare is 500.
Reservation of seats available for SC (22%), ST (6%), OBC-A (10%), OBC-B (7%), Female candidates belonging to Orphanage (2%), PWD (3%) and Lady Civil Defence Volunteers (2.5%) candidates.
You can easily check, the number of total ANM Nursing Institutions and total available seats
List of ANM Nursing Training Schools (Govt.)
Admission in West Bengal ANM nursing course 2021 will be done on these 6 Nursing Training Schools. The name and the total capacity of each ANM Nursing Training School (Govt.) are given below.
|Name of the School||Intake Capacity|
|ANM Training School Asansol Dist Hospital, Paschim Burdwan||60|
|ANM Training School ID & BG Hospital, Kolkata||100|
|ANM Training School Vidyasagar SG Hospital, South 24 Pargana||60|
|ANM Training School Kakdwip SG Hospital||70|
|ANM Training School Dr. HCMM Health School, Singur, Hooghly||150|
|Promotees Training School, Jagatberh, Purba Burdwan||60|
WBJEEB ANM Admission Exam 2021 Online Application
The Application for WBJEE ANM Exam 2021 Examination will be available from 31st March to 27th April 2021 and it will be done only Online from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website. Follow the steps to apply online for ANM 2021 Examination.
1. At first visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, wbjeeb.nic.in and then click on the ANM & GNM-2021 Online Application link to start the Application.
2. Registration: Register yourself on the Application Portal, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, email, mobile number and DOB and then click on the Submit button. You will receive a Registration Number and Password on your phone and email also.
3. Fill the Application Form: Now login to the website with the help of the Registration Number, DOB and Password. Then fill the Application Form with your details information.
4. Upload Photographs & Documents: Now candidates have to upload his/her scanned colour photograph and signature ON JPG or JPEG format.
5. Payment of Examination Fee: After uploading the scanned images, candidates have to pay the Examination fee. The fee for ANM & GNM-2021 2021 Exam is Rs. 300 and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/OBC/Orphan candidates. Candidates can pay this exam fee through Internet Banking, Credit Card or through Debit Card. This exam fee is totally non-refundable.
6. Confirmation Page Download: After Successfully completing all the above steps, candidates can download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE ANM 2021 Application. This Confirmation page will contain all the details information of Online Application and this page also requires at the time of Admission.
7. If you want to make any correction to your Application after the final submit, then you can visit West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata with your documents before the last date. They will make the correction in your favour.
Candidates will be selected for admission to the Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM) course 2021 using an Entrance Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
On the basis of WBJEEB ANM Exam 2021 rank and online counselling, admission will be done to various Government and Private ANM Nursing Institutions in West Bengal.
WBJEE ANM Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- WB ANM 2021 Exam is an offline pen-paper based Exam. The question paper of the WBJEE ANM 2021 Examination will contain total of 65 questions.
- Each Question carries 1 marks. The total marks for WB ANM 2021 exam are 65.
- There will negative marking for wrong answers. For every correct answer, you will get 1 marks and for every wrong answer, you will get -0.25 marks.
- Question on WBJEE ANM 2021 Examination will come from West Bengal Madhyamik Level.
Subject-wise Marks Distribution for the ANM Exam
Questions of the WBJEE ANM 2021 exam will come from these six subjects – Life Science, Physical Science, Arithmetic, English Grammer, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning. Questions will come from the Class IX and X standard syllabus.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Life Science (Class IX & X level)||25|
|Physical Science (Class IX & X level)||15|
|Arithmetic (Class IX & X level)||5|
WB ANM Model Question Paper Download
Download the model question paper for West Bengal ANM Nursing Entrance Examination. Know the exact question pattern, syllabus and question types for this exam. There will be 65 MCQ type questions for the West Bengal ANM Nursing Entrance exam. Download the free pdf version of the model sample question paper.
WB ANM 2021 Exam Admit Card
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board ANM 2021 Examination will be held on 22nd August 2021.
- The admit card will be available from 16th August 2021.
- Students can download their WBJEE ANM Admit Card by login into wbjeeb.in website with their Registration Number & Password.
- WBJEEB ANM Admit Card will contain examiner’s details information and exam centre.
Result and Rank Card WBJEE ANM 2021
- The result of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) ANM 2021 Examination will be published in September 2021.
- Candidates can download their Rank Card after the publication of the result.
- West Bengal ANM Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Result will publish on the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.in
- Download Rank Card by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth on the website.
- WBJEE ANM 2021 Rank Card will require at the time of Counselling.
Expected Cutoff Marks for WBJEE ANM 2021 Exam
This is the first year WBJEE conducting an entrance examination for ANM Course admission in West Bengal. So, there is no previous information available regarding the cutoff marks of WBJEE ANM Entrance exam. Here are some important points you must read before predict the cutoff maks.
- The syllabus of the WBJEE ANM 2021 exam is Class IX & X standard.
- The question paper will contain question from Life Science, Physical Science, Arithmetic, English Grammer, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning subjects.
- The full marks of WBJEE ANM 2021 Exam is 65.
- Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational Students can also apply for this entrance exam.
- The number of applications will be huge for WBJEE ANM 2021 exam.
After discussing all this point, we can easily understand that the cutoff for WBJEE ANM 2021 exam will be very high for Government ANM Nursing Institution admission. The expected cutoff marks for UR (unreserved) candidates maybe 45 to 50.
WB ANM 2021 Online Counselling
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the online counselling process for the ANM Nursing course.
- Eligible students can apply for WB ANM 2021 Counselling after getting their rank card.
- The detailed information about ANM 2021 counselling process will publish on the Board’s website after publishing the result of the WBJEEB ANM Exam Result.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board published all the important dates for online application, provisional merit list publish, documents verification and admission process for ANM Nursing course 2021. These important dates are given below.
|Online Application Start||31st March 2021|
|Online Application Close||27th April 2021|
|Correction Window Open||28th April 2021|
|Correction Window Close||30th April 2021|
|Admit Card will be available from||16th August 2021|
|Date of WBJEE ANM 2021 Exam||22nd August 2021|
|WBJEE ANM 2021 Result Publish||September 2021|
Online Application Correction Date
- WBJEE Board published a notice regarding any correction on the GNM & ANM Application Form submitted by the Applicants.
- The Online Correction will start from 28th April 2021 and continue up to 30th April 2021.
- Candidates have to visit the wbjeeb.in and log in with their Username and Password.
- Then they can change/make correction information of their submitted application form.
If you need any help regarding your Online Application of WBJEE ANM Nursing 2021, then you can contact the official phone numbers only on working days between 10.15 am and 5.15 pm. The official phone numbers are 1800-1023-781 / 1800-3450-050.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Arts Students apply for WBJEE ANM Nursing Course 2021?
Yes, Arts stream students can apply for the GNM Nursing course by WB Health Department.
How to selection will done for WB ANM Nursing course?
WB ANM Nursing course Selection will be done on the basis of an Entrance exam conducted by the WBJEE Board.
What is the Syllabus for WBJEE ANM 2021 Exam?
Questions of the WBJEE ANM 2021 Exam will come from these six subjects – Life Science, Physical Science, Arithmetic, English Grammer, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning. All the questions will be Class IX and X standard.
How can I make correction/edit my ANM Application Form after submit?
An Online Correction window will open from 28th April to 30th April 2021. You can then login to make the correction on your application form.
Where to contact for any issue related to WBJEE ANM Admission 2021 Online Application?
You can contact the Helpdesk phone number at 1800-1023-781 / 1800-3450-050 for any query related to Online Admission.
Who can apply for WBJEE ANM Nursing Course 2021?
As per eligibility only the Female candiates, who is a permanent resident of Gram Panchayet Area, can apply for ANM nursing course.
This is the complete information about West Bengal ANM Nursing Traning course admission 2021. For any other official information, you can visit www.wbjeeb.in website. If you have any query, post it in the below comment box. Keep in touch with us for more updates.