Apply Online Madhyamik Result RTI Application 2022. Know how to apply for Madhyamik 2022 RTI and get a certified copy of your answer script. Apply RTI to get a xerox copy of your Madhyamik exam papers. Know the complete application procedure of Madhyamik Result RTI Application 2022 & download the Application Form.
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) already published the Madhyamik 2022 result on 3rd June 2022. Students can collect their Madhyamik Marksheet from their schools. If any student does not satisfy with his/her Madhyamik marks or expected higher marks on any subject, then the candidate can apply for Scrutiny or Review.
Madhyamik 2022 passed students can apply for PPS/PPR (Scrutiny/Review) if he/she expected higher marks on any subject and got very low marks. The PPS/PPR Application of Madhyamik 2022 will be done through School. Here we already published a post about, How to Apply for Review or Scrutiny of Madhyamik 2022 Result.
If you do not want to apply for PPS/PPR and want a photocopy of your Madhyamik exam sheet/answer sheet then you can apply for RTI of your Madhyamik Result.
RTI Application Madhyamik 2022 Result
Here are some important information about WBBSE Madhyamik Result RTI Application.
- The RTI Application letter must reach to the WBBSE regional office within 100 days from the date of publication of the result of M.P. (S.E.) 2022 i.e. within 10th September 2022.
- The applicant will get a certified copy of his/her written answer sheets.
- No request for inspection of the answer script shall be entertained.
- If the applicant has applied for PPS/PPR, in that case, the RTI application for certified copies can be done just after the publication of PPS/PPR result.
Madhyamik Result RTI Application Process
Know the complete application process about how to apply for RTI of Madhyamik Result and get certified copies of Answer Scripts.
- Write an Application Letter to the to the WBBSE Regional Officer requesting to supply Certified Copy of Answer Scripts. (download link is given below)
- Attach photocopies of Admit Card and Marksheet with this application.
- Attach Court fees of Rs. 10 on the Application letter.
- Submit the Application to the respective Regional Office of WBBSE within 10th September 2022.
Where to Submit the RTI Application Letter
Madhyamik candidates have to submit their at the Regional Centers of WBBSE according to their Rolp Number.
- Roll No. starting with “1” should submit their application at North Bengal Regional Office.
- Roll No. starting with “3” should submit their application at Burdwan Regional Office.
- Roll No. starting with “5” should submit their application at Medinipur Regional Office.
- Roll No. starting with “7” should submit their application at Kolkata Regional Office.
The Address of the Regional Office
North Bengal Regional Office
P.O- North Bengal University
Darjeeling – 734014.
Burdwan Regional Office
Goods Shed Road, Tinkonia
Burdwan – 713101
Medinipur Regional Office
Paschim Medinipur – 721101
Kolkata Regional Office
Nivedita Bhawan, Karunamoyee,
Block – DJ-8, Sector-II,
Kolkata – 700091
Here are some important information about RTI Application letter Submission.
- Only certified photocopy of answer script(s), as prayed for, will be handed over to the candidate or his/her natural or legal guardian. No third party will be allowed to obtain a certified photocopy of answer scripts.
- For supply of certified photocopy of answer script(s), a photocopy charge of Rs. 2 shall be applicable per page.
- There is no connection with re-evaluation with the Application under RTI Act 2005.
- The application shall be treated as rejected if there is no court fees and/or full signature of the applicant.
- No application fees for BPL Category candidates. Just attach the BPL certificate with the Application letter.
How long will it take to get the Certified Copy?
Generally, it will take 2-3 months to get the Certified Copies of your Madhyamik Answer sheet(s). The respective WBBSE Regional Office will inform the date and time of Collection the Certified Copy of Written Answer Scripts through by Post or over the Phone. Visit the regional centre on that said date with all the Madhyamik documents and collect the written answer scripts photocopies.
What to do next after getting the copies?
After getting the Certified Copies of Madhyamik written answer scripts, the student can bring it to home and check it carefully. If there is any wrong total/ wrong caging / unmarked answer, the same shall be rectified without any extra charge if applied for within 30 days from the date of receipt the photocopy of answer scripts.
This is the complete information and guidelines about Madhyamik Result RTI Application 2022. Share this post on your social media to help others. Feel free to ask your query in the below comment box.