Every year West Bengal government provide scholarships to the meritorious students, who scored at least 75% on the last board examination. This scholarship is know as Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and formally known as Merit Cum Means Scholarship. This scholarship is provided every at after published the Board examination results. Online and offline bother process are available to apply this scholarship. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016 will be provided to the students who are currently passed Madhyamik, Higher Secondary examination or took admission on B.Tech, MBBS, Diploma etc courses.
Eligibility Criteria for MCM Scholarship 2016
• Students, who passed the Madhyamik exam 2016 with at least 75% marks and took admission on 10+2 course are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship amount for this category is Rs. 750 per month.
• Students, who passed the Higher Secondary exam 2016 with at least 75% marks and took admission on UG course are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship amount for this category is Rs. 750 to 1500 per month.
• If any candidate pass Madhyamik exam 2016 with at least 75% marks and took admission on Diploma courses are also eligible for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016.
• For apply this scholarship at the post graduate level, students must have passed UG Honours course with at least 55% from any recognised university. The scholarship amount for this category is Rs. 1200 to 1500 per month.
• There is no any specific eligibility criteria for the students who are admitted in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, BHMS, BAMS course on 1st year.
• For applying for this scholarship, student's gross annual family income not exceed Rs. 80000/-.
Application Process Fresh and Renewal for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016
Students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016 by two methods, though online and through offline form fill-up. The dates for fresh and renewal application not published yet. Students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship / Merit cum Means scholarship 2016 as a fresh candidate for for first time or apply for renewal.
• Online Application process for MCM Scholarship 2016
For online application visit the official website of Merit cum Means Scholarship, www.eservice.wb.gov.in and you can apply online. Now select the online application form English / Hindi / Bengali and fill it correctly with your information. After successfully registration take print out the filled application form and attach the documents with it and send or submit it to the concerned education department.
• Offline Application for MCM Scholarship 2016
Students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016 Fresh and Renewal through offline. At first download the application form from the official website of MCM scholarship, www.eservice.wb.gov.in or www.highereducationwb.in. Filled the application form correctly. Attached passport size photograph on it, attach required documents with it and submit it to the concerned education department at Bikash Bhaban.
The required documents are :
1. Income Affidavit certificate.
2. Passport size photograph.
3. Income certificate from BDO, SDO etc.
4. Photocopy of marksheet last exam passed.
5. Photocopy of bank passbook front page.
6. Domicile Certificate from recognised authority.
• There is no any official notice about from when the application process will be started. The probable last date for applying Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016 is 31st December, 2016. You may contact the the Higher Education Department of West Bengal for more details information about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016, at Bikash Bhaban, Kolkata, West Bengal. Contact phone number is 18001037033. For any problem you can contact at this address.
If you have any query about Merit cum Means scholarship 2016 please feel free to ask us. We will try to help you at our best. Keep touching with us for updates about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2016 form Bengal students.
** List of scholarships for West Bengal Students with details information.