Online Application for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination. For admission to B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.M.L.T and B.A.S.L.P. courses the West Bengal JENPAUH / JENPARH examination will be held on May 2019. Entrance Test for admission on BSc Nursing courses in West Bengal. Get details information about WBJEE JENPAUH / JENPARH 2019 Exam, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Process. Download WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card, Rank Card and Previous Year Question Paper.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) announced the official notification for JENPAUH 2019 Examination for admission on the following courses in – B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) and B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician).
The admission for this courses will be done all over West Bengal among all Government and Private Medical Colleges / Institutions. Get the complete guidelines about, How to apply online for JENPAUH 2019 Examination, what is the question Pattern. WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination will be held on the last week of May 2019.
** From last year admission on B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery), B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) and B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery) courses will be done through NEET rank, not by WBJEE JENPAUH rank.
- 1 JENPAUH 2019 Information Chart
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam
- 3 JENPAUH 2019 Important Dates
- 4 WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Online Application
- 5 WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 6 JENPAUH Exam Admit Card
- 7 Result and Rank Card JENPAUH 2019
- 8 JENPAUH 2019 Counselling
- 9 Contact Details to WBJEEB
JENPAUH 2019 Information Chart
|Exam Name||JENPAUH 2019|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Admission Courses||BSc Nursing, BMLT, B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-paper) on OMR Sheet|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam
Students must have to fulfill the following eligibility requirements to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination and admission to any course.
1. Age Limit – Candidate must be a domicile of West Bengal and the age not less than 17 years or not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
2. Education Qualification – Student must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Science Stream, from WBCHSE Council or any other equivalent course from recognized Board/Council. This year HS appeared students also apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination.
3. Percentage – The minimum 50% marks required in HS Exam (45% for SC, ST & OBC candidates) in total with these subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
4. Only Female Candidates are eligible for B.Sc Nursing Course.
JENPAUH 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Date of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam||4th week of May 2019|
|Admit Card will be Available from||1st week of May 2019|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Result Publish||Last Week of June 2019|
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Online Application
The Application for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination will be available from 3rd week of February to 3rd week of March 2019 and it will be done only through Online from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website. Follow the steps to apply online.
1. At first visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, http://wbjeeb.in and then click on the JENPAUH 2019 Online Application link to start the Application.
2. Registration: For register yourself on the Application Portal, enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, email, mobile number and DOB and then click on the Submit button. You will receive a Registration Number and Password on your phone and email also.
3. Fill the Application Form: Now login on the website by the help of the Registration Number, DOB and Password. Then fill the Application Form with your details information.
4. Upload Photographs & Documents: Now candidates have to upload his/her scanned colour photograph and signature ON JPG or JPEG format.
5. Payment of Examination Fee: After uploading the scanned images, candidates have to pay the Examination fee. The fee for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam is Rs. 500/-. Candidates can pay this exam fee through Internet Banking, Credit Card or through Debit Card. This exam fee is totally non-refundable.
6. Confirmation Page Download: After Successfully completing all the above steps, candidates can download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Application. This Confirmation page will contain all the details information of Online Application and this page also requires at the time of Admission.
7. If you want to make any correction on your Application after the final submit, then you can visit West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata with your documents before the last date. They will make the correction in your favor.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
1. JENPAUH Exam is an offline pen-paper based Exam. The question paper of WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination will contain total 100 questions (50 questions from Physics & Chemistry and 50 questions from Biology).
2. Each Question carries 2 marks. The total marks for JENPAUH exam is 200.
3. There will negative marking for wrong answers. For every correct answer you will get 2 marks and for every wrong answer, you will get -0.5 marks.
4. Question on WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Examination will come from West Bengal HS (10+2) syllabus.
Question Paper, Download JENPAUH Previous Year Question Papers.
JENPAUH Exam Admit Card
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAUH 2019 Examination will be held on last week of May 2019. The admit card will be available from 1st week of May 2019. Students can download their JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card by login into http://wbjeeb.in website with their Registration Number & Password. WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card will contain examiner’s details information and exam center.
Result and Rank Card JENPAUH 2019
The result of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) JENPAUH 2019 Examination will be published on last week of June 2019. Candidates can download their Rank Card after the publication of the result.
West Bengal BSc Nursing, BMLT JENPAUH 2019 Result will publish on the official website of WBJEEB, http://wbjeeb.in and also download Rank Card by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth in the website. JENPAUH 2019 Rank Card will require at the time of Counselling.
JENPAUH 2019 Counselling
Online Counseling for B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T and B.A.S.L.P. courses will be started after one week of result out. Then candidates have to register on the Online Counseling Portal for counseling and admission. For B.Sc Nursing Counselling visit http://www.wbmcc.nic.in website. The WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Counselling will organize by Central Selection Committee (Nursing), Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) and PPK College of Education.
Contact Details to WBJEEB
If you faced any problems at the time of Online Application or anything else you can contact at WBJEE Board on this address, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091. You can also call on these numbers – 1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050.
This is the complete guideline for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board JENPAUH 2019 Examination. If you have any query please post in the below comment box.