Apply Online for West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2019 Nabanna Scholarship and all details information about it. Download Application Form of Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship Scheme. Learn how to apply and the eligibility criteria for CM Relief Fund Scholarship. Nabanna Scholarship. WBCMO Scholarship.
The Chief Minister of West Bengal provides scholarships every year to the students, who passed the Madhyamik Examination or Higher Secondary exam or any University examination. This scholarship also is known as Nabanna Scholarship provided by West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund.
Eligible students can apply for CM Relief Fund scholarship. This scholarship provides of amount Rs 10000/- per year on your current course. Download the application form and other credentials for apply Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme 2019. Know step by step application process and the selection process for Chief Minister Scholarship scheme.
- 1 Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Information Chart
- 2 Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Nabanna Scholarship Application Process
- 4 Download Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2018 Application Form.
- 5 Selection Process for CM Scholarship Scheme
- 6 Contact Details for Nabanna Scholarship
Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Information Chart
|Scholarship Name||West Bengal Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship|
|Providing Authority||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Eligible Courses||HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Application Start (Fresh/Renewal)||Any time of Current Season|
|Percentage Required||65% marks in Madhyamik [for H.S. level] or 60% in H.S. Exam [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]|
|Application Last Date||No last date for Apply.|
Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. Students must be a permanent resident of West Bengal, then he/she can apply for this scholarship.
2. Candidates must be passed the last examination from any recognized board, council or university of West Bengal. And must currently studying in West Bengal.
3. Students must have 65% marks in Madhyamik for apply HS course. And 60% marks in HS for college students and 55% in undergraduate for post-graduate students. For applying these scholarship students must be passed with a number, not more than 75%. Students who scored more than 75%, are not eligible for this scholarship.
4. The annual family income of the applicant’s not exceeding Rs. 60,000/-.
5. Students who are eligible for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship, they aren’t eligible for CM Relief Fund Scholarship.
6. Students who are enjoying any other State government or Central Government Scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
Nabanna Scholarship Application Process
Application Procedure for West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship is offline. Candidates can apply for this scholarship by two methods, one applies through the application form and another is through writing an application. Follow the step by step process for apply Chief Minister scholarship scheme.
- Download the Application form for Chief Minister Scholarship or you can write an application letter in your own handwriting with mentioning all the details information.
2. With the filled application attach a ‘Recommendation copy of MLA or MP‘ and a copy of ‘Self Declaration‘ countersigned by Head of your Institution.
3. Attach the following documents with the filled application form or with the application letter, Mark sheet of the last exam passed, Admission receipt or current course, Income Certificate from Gazzeted Officer – A (online apply), Rank Card of Entrance Examination.
4. After completing all this process submit the application form on,
[South Bengal Students]
Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102
[North Bengal Students]
UTTARKNYA, P.O.Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015.
The only candidate or his parents can submit the application form on Nabanna. If you send the filled application form through speed post, there is no any surety to get this scholarship.
5. After submitting the application form, they will verify it and give a receipt copy with a unique receipt number for further use.
6. There is no any exact last date for applying this scholarship scheme. Students can apply at any time of his current course for this scholarship.
Download Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2018 Application Form.
- Download Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship Application Form.
- Chief Minister Uttarkanya Scholarship Application Form Download.
Selection Process for CM Scholarship Scheme
The selection process for Chief Minister Scholarship completely merit basis. This scholarship is provided to the needy students. After submitting the filled application form correctly candidates can receive an invitation letter after three months.
Now, visit Nabanna with this letter and two revenue tickets. After showing this they will give a cheque of amount Rs. 10000/-. If you do not receive an invitation letter after three months then visit Nabanna again with the received copy and show it to them. There is no any list of selected candidates will be published.
বাংলায় পড়ুন, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ মুখ্যমন্ত্রী তহবিল নবান্ন স্কলারশিপ আবেদন পদ্ধতি ।
Contact Details for Nabanna Scholarship
Students who applied for West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship / Nabanna Scholarship, to check their application status can contact to Nabanna through Phone Call or by Visiting Nabanna, Howrah or Uttarkanya, Jalpaiguri.
The WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship contact numbers are –(033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278. You can also visit www.wbcmo.gov.in official website for any updates about Nabanna Scholarship.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please post your questions in the comment box. We will definitely try to help you at our best. For more details, you may visit Nabanna, Howrah or UTTARKNYA, Jalpaiguri. Keep visiting our site for more updates.